Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Lola Bunny got it right

Posted 10-30-2016 at 02:26 PM by CSasha
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:31 AM by CSasha

I have to take the offer of Lola Bunny to play a game of Do it right with her as the sub. We played it over two days in this thread, so you could and did watch, cheer, reply and interfere with your shouts and comments.

Her task was:
Get naked and post on getDare "I am a dumb, obedient slut. While writing this, I am nude, horny and absolute approachable to be used for anyone's pleasure. I did this just because someone told me to. Please reply or PM me with more humiliation. I deserve it."

Sounds simple, right? Well, if it wasn't for some details I expected her to get right, too. Though she didn't knew them yet. If you liked, you could post in the thread and tell her about it, or just lie about it in the hope she falls for you and adds to her task without the benefit of getting it right earlier. All actual details were within her limits, of course.

Spoiler:
I rolled a 6 and a 5. So I rolled once more for the 6 and got a 2. That makes 13 in total, which makes up for 13 details. Not bad, since it's more than the average to expect. :D

Lola Bunny had to meet each condition every time she reported the task to be complete. Completion of previous reports didn't count.

Spoiler:
1. Lola Bunny has to have spanked each of her ass cheeks ten times with bare hands after having undressed.

Spoiler:
2. Before getting naked Lola Bunny has to be dressed before with at least five items of clothing, pairs of anything only counting as one.

Spoiler:
3. Lola Bunny has to have two clothespins on her nipples for at least 2 minutes and must have removed them.

Spoiler:
4. Lola Bunny has to have folded the clothes which she wore before getting naked. (Maybe she does that by default, I don't know.)

Spoiler:
5. Lola Bunny has to have drunk a glass of tap water but nothing else.

Spoiler:
6. Lola Bunny has to have send PM dares to as many votes that "Lola Bunny is a Dumb, obedient slut.".

Spoiler:
7. Lola Bunny has to have edged exactly three times right before task completion.

Spoiler:
8. Lola Bunny has to have no clothes within the same room when reporting the task completion.

Spoiler:
9. Lola Bunny has to have asked as many users for PM dares as votes "No, Lola Bunny is no dumb, obedient slut.".

Spoiler:
10. Lola Bunny has to have bound her knees and ankles together when reporting the task completion.

Spoiler:
11. Lola Bunny has to have worn shoes, no socks on the feet, but socks on her hands, and two items worn turned inside out and with the back side in front, before she undressed."

Spoiler:
12. Lola Bunny has to have done one crunch half-way up for every reply to her first post trying to get it right. For every time she has been called dumb or obedient or a slut, she has to have done a push-up with knees down, a both legs lift into the air while being on her back, or another crunch half-way up.

Spoiler:
13. Lola Bunny has to roll a six-sided die or use a dice app to simulate that. If she rolled a 1,2,3 or 4, then she has to have spanked each of her ass cheeks with her paddle 10 times. She has to repeat the task from the start if the result was even.
Posted in TORD Online
Views 2105 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments