Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

You have reached the infamous 63rd wave. The big boss, Jad appears. You pray to Guthix for protection from magic, but too late. Huge rocks fall on your head and you are forced to try again...
Old

Was it REALLY worth it?

Posted 08-29-2008 at 02:51 PM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

So now that school has likely started for everybody, take a look back at what you accomplished during the summer and decide, "was it worth it?"

For me, i must say yes and no. (though more no.)

1. I obtained all 180 emblems in sonic adventure 2; however the 3-D rendition of Green Hill was not that great.

2. Did a bit of art which ive given away already, so, for that "fuzzy feeling" i suppose it was.

3. played mario kart, and...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well now...

Posted 08-07-2008 at 01:19 PM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

This was going to be just a seemingly pointless blog about a seemingly ironic thing i noticed within my town on animal crossing: ww, HOWEVER i get on and discover the poor Depp is, and rightfully so, pissed (pardon the language) of due to "everybody" being wusses about rep. As this is my blog, you get my worthless two cents. they are as follows.

BAD REP

The idea is good, however those who cant handle it screw it up for the rest of us. sheesh...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

meh.... Feothanos

Posted 08-04-2008 at 08:55 AM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

Final boss of Final Fantasy. All of ya could prolly care less but thats no concern of mine, lol, especially since you're likely still reading.

Anywho he's not so great, already powned him with a 96% completion file lol if i get 100% his minions become lv 99. meh...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Final Fantasy...

Posted 07-19-2008 at 11:48 AM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

Why do they Call it "final Fantasy" when they keep making more games?

I dont care, Cause to be honest, FFXII just rocks. The game runs quite smoothly and the cut-scenes are gorgeous.

....Except I'm stuck on mission 3-1. How sad.

IT's not my fault the stupid Aegyl Can't defend themselves. argh.

14th time's the charm?
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mario Kart, Peace, And far too many Blueberries

Posted 07-15-2008 at 11:51 AM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

Whaddya Know i just summed my summer up. Don't pick blueberries, kids. IT'S BAD. Strawberries are fine though. especially the little ones

Only other relatively interesting thing is the all-wild quest coming to rs this month. Have i said how much i hate the revenants?
BAD BAD BAD ORK.

Rather BAD WOLF?

i have triumphed?
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized