Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Blog of a Runescape Addict...

You have reached the infamous 63rd wave. The big boss, Jad appears. You pray to Guthix for protection from magic, but too late. Huge rocks fall on your head and you are forced to try again...
Rate this Entry

Thinking,

Posted 12-30-2008 at 04:43 AM by Zeromus

As of Lately, I've had my doubts about staying active with Gd. (Before you read further, know that this is not a whine petition.)
This is due to the fact that almost nobody seems to like me. I say this because, as of lately, people have taken to requesting truths in the tord forum, they get responses; I do not. Now I'll probably be misunderstood somehow here and may have 20+ people flood my forum, or not. Oh well.

I'll at least stick around until Unification, perhaps longer.

And to the only person who has tried to understand me; Thank You.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4370 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey... people like you. Your truths are just extra special and people try to consider better responses to them.

You ask ahead of what people think.
  2. Old Comment
    Are you referring to your "Looking" thread? If so, maybe it's because you're requesting dares. Well, you're accepting truths as well but that's only announced on one line so people may've missed that. And you know the rest - it's harder (imho anyway) to give dares than to give truths. It's nothing to do with popularity - I thought, because Chole's a mod, that she'd get loads of replies and I'd just get the typical page or two.

As I've said before, some threads get 10 replies where some may get 100. If you want a bigger response, what I'd do is cut out the "dare request" bit and focus (like me and Chloe) on truths because they're just as fun (and easier for people replying). It'll also help you get to know more people and it's an awesome chance to have a laugh. I feel like I've made better bonds through my Q&A because it's all truth-based. Anyone can give a "give yourself a wedgie" dare, but questions are more in-depth and fun.

I'm rambling now, but I hope this helps

Dav.
  3. Old Comment
    strangely enough it does, and i see the sense of what you are saying. I can't help to notice the irony when people come for dares then stay for the socialization... meh, i guess ill shut up
  4. Old Comment
    It's a dare-based site but I use it as the total opposite. I'm planning a big Lounge thread (not a game, don't worry) but I'm into that side. That's the thing. getDare is like a country - there's Dare Town, Lounge City, SM Prison... whatever. It's more of a community now than a simple "dare me, dared you" place. But I'm rambling again about nothing much xD