Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 3 - Why i am a worthless and pathetic

Posted 03-06-2016 at 12:38 AM by RainbowSky

I am a worthless and pathetic slut. I know this because I would much rather be treated as a slave and slut than as a normal university student. I want to owned and degraded and made to feel worthless through my master’s choice in phrasing than being treated well and made to feel as though I am a ‘lovely’ person who is ’doing great’. I am worthless because a slave is worthless. Their only aim in life is to please someone and their own happiness and their worth is unimportant to both them and their master. Seeing as I have fantasies about this I am also worthless because anyone who has self-worth wouldn’t want to be a slave to someone for the rest of their life.

I am pathetic because I have to keep my life a secret from my friends. I do not have the guts to tell them anything about my private life nor do I have anyone to talk to regarding my fantasies and experiences on here with anyone offline. Which is a pathetic excuse for saying I have no friends (or at least friends into this sort of thing). I am pathetic because I would rather read articles, posts, blogs anything on this website than focus on my degree and my coursework. I am a pathetic excuse for a student in the first place, waking up early morning, going to bed early at night, not drinking, not smoking, actually trying to work rather than leave it last minute (although that tends to happen anyway).

I am a slut as while on getdare I will strip, be naked, pretend to be a pet but while at home I will cover up and be very shy and innocent. When going out I wear skirts and dresses that are quite short but never let a boy get too near me, just being slutty and enticing them all in.

As a result of these admissions, I should be treated as the pathetic, worthless slut I am by everyone on this website so that I can truly be shown what it is like to be worthless and pathetic by having to grovel at others feet for their respect and their ideas and tasks and to be used by everyone as they feel fit.

I need to apologize for being the worthless pathetic slut I am and ask for everyone’s forgiveness and that I can be reformed into a well mannered, polite, full of self-worth girl who can still please people. I also wish to inform you that this blog took a while to write since I had my vibe on high on my clit and it was making me aroused and wriggly and this made it harder to write. This adds to the slut nature of me as I shouldn’t be getting aroused by my worthless slut behavior – I should be feeling embarrassed and ashamed of myself rather than excited by revealing this behavior to the world through my blog.

Total word count: 502
Posted in Topical
Views 1068 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You did a good job describing why you are a pathetic slut, but it doesn't make you any less of a pathetic slut. The fact that you even agreed to write this with a vibe stuffed deep up your cunt and got wet at the thought of your own slutty nature while writing clearly shows you have no self worth, and only fit to server as a cum dump for a lucky Master.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    You did a good job describing why you are a pathetic slut, but it doesn't make you any less of a pathetic slut. The fact that you even agreed to write this with a vibe stuffed deep up your cunt and got wet at the thought of your own slutty nature while writing clearly shows you have no self worth, and only fit to server as a cum dump for a lucky Master.
    Thank you. This pathetic and worthless slut appreciates your nice comments and feedback and agrees whole heartedly with you.