Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Cassandra's PM Pool

Posted 10-30-2016 at 06:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2019 at 03:57 AM by CSasha

This pool is a list of users who want to be randomly PM dared by others. So feel free to PM dare one or more these people, PM me to do PM dare one random person from this list other than you, or PM me to get on this list or have me remove you from it.

PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in this list other than you and throw that user out of the Pool.

PM me "PARTY" and I will PM dare every user in this list other than you and throw those users...
Oracle
Old

Game: PM dare Agents, Commissars and Army

Posted 10-27-2016 at 04:50 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-28-2016 at 10:19 AM by CSasha

Idea: Make yourself an Agent, Commissar, Officer, Private or Recruit for PM dares, spreading the love of PM daring others and getting PM dared via a playful fiction.

How it works: You need a PM dare list. If you want to be dared or want others to give PM dares to people
1. Go to the blog search
2. In the field 'Blog contains' insert "PMAGENT", "PMCOMMISSAR", "PMOFFICER", "PMPRIVATE" or "PMRECRUIT", see explanations below...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

More PM dares

Posted 10-22-2016 at 02:01 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 01-14-2023 at 10:45 AM by Matt:
Tags pm dares

PM me "BET" with a proposed real-life bet, your expected chance ratio, and ante proposals for you and me. I will either accept or make a counter-proposal until we agree on a bet with stakes for each of us.

PM me "REMINDER" and I will join or re-join the PM dare bashing game if I haven't joined for at least 2 completed pages.

Buys, Buys, Baby - PM with a toy you would like me to purchase. I will add it to my list of pending toys so long as the...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Game: Secrets of the Resistance

Posted 10-18-2016 at 11:48 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2016 at 07:08 AM by CSasha

Idea: As a member of the rightful Resistance a friend trusts you to deliver vital information. Unfortunately hostile agents are looking out for you, trying to enforce to reveal to them that you know and what exactly you know. Can you keep the secrets or is your friend going to suffer by your failure?

How it works: You need your PM dare list linked in your signature, a friend, yourself, at least 7 days of activity on getDare to play this game, and if you can some innocent civilians (other...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Games: Bad management game Example

Posted 10-17-2016 at 05:07 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-01-2016 at 02:44 PM by CSasha

This is a fictional example for the Bad management Game. You can find a real example here.

1. Preparation
- Cassandra and IllPUTitIN agree on a game of Bad management. She is a Manager and he is a worker.

- They agree on this schedule:
Round 1
Work: 100 SQUATS
Payments: Cassandra wears her big ass plug for 1 hour.
IllPUTitIN gets the link to her favorite anal video.

Round 2
Work: 100 CRUNCHES,
200 DILDOinASS (counts when...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Why I report my PM dares (in private)

Posted 10-04-2016 at 09:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-04-2016 at 10:50 AM by CSasha

So far I have completed a couple of my PM dares on request. Right from the start on I have replied at least once I had completed them, and at least that I did it, accompanied with a friendly hello, thank you and good bye, in one or another variation. But more often I have gone quite to a content on a more detailled report. What I wore, when I did it, other circumstances, how I felt or thought, some aftermath details like a sore ass or throat if I was already aware of them.

It has gone...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

My OLD PM dares Page 2

Posted 09-28-2016 at 05:43 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2020 at 02:21 PM by CSasha

OUT OF ORDER FOR NOW
I've created a new list here.

Until now I completed all or am going to complete all PM dares given to me. But I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

You may tempt me with specific rewards to combine the PM dares in any combination, to increase the time, amounts, numbers or perform repetitions, or to fulfill any additional conditions....
Oracle