Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Re: Interesting Reports!

Posted 07-18-2021 at 10:18 PM by MasterDaddy02

As things are heading backward! Some surprising uplifting reports will be coming. That will have excitement as some will say. Yep, I knew it from the reading in the past.

Just have to put a tease in there!
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 22 votes, 4.50 average.

Re: Which Is Important!

Posted 11-19-2020 at 02:36 PM by MasterDaddy02

That Privacy Policy:

How important is that safety defense in a blog? Well according to so many. It is very important what you share about yourself. So many don't dare take any chances in opening themselves up. Especially on this site because it is unhealthy and harmful in so many ways. They know how it can be used against them and fully dangerous. Some have said that you must think before writing anything concerning yourself. Some have set strong guidelines and don't go outside the box....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 21 votes, 4.81 average.

Re: OutDoors!

Posted 11-08-2020 at 11:20 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 08:51 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correcting)

Personal Thoughts!

If you think you will be reading something concerning a dare or such! Then you are wrong! You will not see it in this post from me today!

I decided to go out horseback riding today in the countryside and the hills of Kansas. I went to the stable and saddle up Charlie. He is a pinto horse that is white with black spots. I just needed to be alone to think about so many things today. It has been a busy week as well at the office. I have been working both
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 22 votes, 4.64 average.

RE:What Is Next?

Posted 11-04-2020 at 07:18 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 07:47 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction)

What Will Come?

People forget that we are living in history right now. Good or bad, it will live on long after some of us are dead and buried. This election does come down to choices. As the world is watching what will take place here in the United States. What is the outcome going to be? What will happen with relationships with the world? That is the key thought in so many people's heads. The theory of what will peace be like. Or along those lines about the power of the United States....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 4.88 average.

RE: Fall Thoughts!

Posted 10-28-2020 at 01:23 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 07:48 PM by MasterDaddy02

First Snow And Cold:

Well, we had our first snow of the year and it surprised so many people. It did bring to a stop the sweet actions of warm air. It did put a freeze on outside workouts. And those people who enjoy that beauty of breathing in that beautiful fresh air here. It is a nice changed from thinking about "covid-19", and those that are still dying here in my state. For this short period. Thoughts are on the beauty of the snow coming down and that freezing rain as well....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: Those Limits!

Posted 04-01-2020 at 11:42 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:02 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it is great now that all the food stores and other types of stores have set limits. They are seeing that they must do so for a reason. I talked to one of the managers at a food store. He told me that people were going nuts over nothing. That their madness did affect so many others in the wrong direction. That if only people would stop and think. His food store and others would still be in stock of those important items. That they would not be out for those who didn't get one. I will have to agree...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.56 average.

Re: Challenging Choice!

Posted 03-27-2020 at 03:16 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:05 AM by MasterDaddy02

I Made That Choice!

Okay, well I had to make a very hard decision. Yes, it was not an easy one and it was going back and forth in my mind. It was regarding going to a visitation for a very well respected woman. She had passed away last Saturday. And Tues was the time to go and show that respect to the family.

I will say that yes, it was no easy choice in deciding "do I go? or just skip it?" It has been going back and forth as I was saying for over 24 hours. But
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized