Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Exploring new (and cold) waters

Posted 03-24-2019 at 01:59 PM by Pariahterror

Today the sun would shine and I finally had the courage built up to go for it. it is about sunbathing on a beach in public in my bikini. And I succeeded.

First i rode to the beach on my bicycle. had my coat on. My underwear existed out of my bikini. I felt it hanging aroung my neck the whole time. First i scouted around. Waited for some time to get to the beach and walked around a bit. It was a nude beach I went to, but if noone is there, can be in bikini.

eventually i went...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Blushy Butterfly

Posted 03-23-2019 at 10:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-22-2019 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly

For those that knew me when I first joined getDare, you might remember that I used to be super blushy. It wouldn't take much for me to hide my face with my blanket or hands, or the move that my roomates coined as "turtling" (putting my head inside my shirt).

Just talking on the phone with Mr. Devious would make my voice go high and squeaky. Knowing that somebody
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.32 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Week 7, [1/2]

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:50 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 05-17-2019 at 01:49 AM by SilverBlue (added second task at the end.)

Task: All over natural tan – Go do some nude sunbathing! If you can, have someone else rub sun cream into you

Compared to my last task, this is a walk in the park… or beach I know of a nudist beach about 25 minutes’ drive away and I’ll just head out there. This will be another chance to show off my body in public, but in an environment where it won’t be illegal.

I’ve been lucky this week, the weather has been fairly good, at least for Autumn
Old

On pain

Posted 03-23-2019 at 07:35 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Pain can be a huge turn on for me. In fact, I find the easiest way for me to be pushed into deep subspace is to be spanked, whipped, clothespins put my nipples, or even my face slapped. Of course, I would not take this from any random stranger (although that does make for a hot fantasy!) but from a Dom I love and respect, it would feel so ... delicious!

Once I get to a certain point then I really crave more and more pain. I want to be spanked even harder, I want my face to sting from a
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

The Lonely Butterfly

Posted 03-22-2019 at 04:43 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I want to preface this blog by stating that I have the most amazing group of play partners (casual and more than casual) and friends that I value so so much. This blog is in now way a jab at any of them and none of them have done anything specifically that has triggered this feeling or the things I will discuss in this blog. You are all phenomenal and I adore you all.

Now ... the point of this blog ...

I am feeling lonely

I am sure you are thinking: "But
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Free(from a)dom

Posted 03-22-2019 at 04:41 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-22-2019 at 04:49 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags free, slave

Free(from a)dom

Freedom sucks. We fight wars to get it yet the only thing I now long for is to have it taken away. I hate it. As I regain my right to orgasm I also lose my Mistress; Sexyred. It’s hit me quite hard as it’s the longest relationship I’ve had (no girlfriends or boyfriends) and it feels like losing a piece of myself. It hurts. So much.

18 months ago I excitedly replied to Sexyred’s advertisement. I was nervous as my first sub/dom relationship was a disaster and...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

An unhappy sub is a disobedient sub.

Posted 03-22-2019 at 02:47 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

I read a lot of d/s type books. I came across the title as a line in one of the books I was reading recently and it got me thinking as to how true it is.

For me personally, it isn't true in the slightest. If I am unhappy then I tell AM I am unhappy and why and then we figure it out together. I would also advise anyone who is unhappy to communicate with their partner because a d/s relationship should involve BOTH parties being happy. I know there are 'dominant's' who believe a sub/slave's
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized