Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part Two

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:50 PM by lola.fox

- -

The following story was written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!]

- -

You spend a moment grabbing and admiring my ass, squeezing it just before you wind up your pitching arm to administer it a heavy handed smack. You’re only twenty spanks...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part One

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:49 PM by lola.fox

Whenever I’m sad or before he goes to bed, I ask James for a nice thing. By nice thing, I mean I ask him to tell me something that’ll make me feel good. Most of the time it’s just something sweet, like him telling me something he really likes about me or a daydream he had about us cooking dinner together. Other times, I let him know I’m in a turned on mood and I want to hear something naughty that I can enjoy while lying in bed, letting my hands wander. I sort of take advantage of James’ generous nature...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasies with Jameser - The Secretary

Posted 10-20-2015 at 07:01 PM by lola.fox

No matter how many blogposts I write, I still get just as nervous every single time. Am I the only one that gets like that? Anyway, this post is a little different because it was written off the cuff while I was at work one day.

One of my FAVORITE things to do is to get my Dom hard while he's in public and can't do much about it, so I like to ambush him with photos and videos at very inappropriate times. After doing this for a bit, I wanted James to send me a few naughty pictures of...
Posted in Fantasies