Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tease

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.30 average.

A Hitachi, Mic, Slut and a whole lot of clouds.

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:27 AM by Tease

Frosty just wrote up a report on our session over here but as she alluded to she is often prone to missing out one or two little juicy snippets that I'm sure you'd like to read about and well lucky I'm here to help with her "memory".

We were having a session this afternoon so I thought it would be a nice gesture to ask the delightful and wonderful asslvr's.butterfly if she had any suggestions for what Frosty should be made to do. Well being the angelic cheeky little bratterfly...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.08 average.

Frosty and her Heart Attacks

Posted 10-21-2014 at 04:31 PM by Tease

So I thought I'd write a reply to frosty's blog Trying To Kill Me With Heart Attacks written from my perspective, if you haven't already read her blog I'd suggest starting there first.

So it was Saturday morning and we were chatting away on skype, the usual banter as frosty enjoys her teasing and playfulness (read brat). Like always I was sitting watching her play much like a kitten unable to resist that ball of string, batting at it and getting tangled deeper and deeper until "Oooops"...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized