Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Butterfly on Strike

Posted 06-10-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:26 PM by Butterfly

I have been saying that I feel like going on strike for a little while now.

For the last week, and the next two weeks, I will be working 10 hour days at work, which when added to my one hour commute each way, equals 12 hours of work crap in a day, including Saturdays.

I also have been putting 5+ hours a day into trying to create new and engaging things and managing different areas on getDare, we well as doing my general socializing.

On top of those time
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Denying a Worm

Posted 06-12-2018 at 03:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:26 PM by Butterfly

Jaro has requested that IceMaiden and I both write blogs about why we enjoy keeping him denied. I considered writing a dual blog, but I had some time today and decided to tackle this subject right away.

I personally do not like denial as a sub. It drives me insane and not in a good way. For this reason I have listed it as a dislike and even a limit if it goes past a certain length of time. However, it is one of my biggest loves as a Domme.

So why do I enjoy denying my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Frequently Asked Questions

Posted 06-18-2018 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-28-2018 at 08:14 AM by Butterfly

Q: How old are you?
A:

Q: Are you female?
A:
Yes

Q: Can you prove it?
A:
I can, but I won't. I have over 100 photos on getDare, multiple recordings of me singing, speaking, reading and doing sexy things. If you still doubt I am a female, you don't deserve the proof.

Q: Are you a slave?
A:
No. I am a sub and there is a big difference between the two.

Q: Who is your Dom?
A:
Mr. Devious (previously known...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Four Years

Posted 06-19-2018 at 02:18 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:27 PM by Butterfly

4 years
48 months
209 weeks
1461 days
35,064 hours
2,103,195 minutes
126,227, 704 seconds
1 amazing man

Four years ago, my life changed. When I received that first message from Mr. Devious on June 19, 2014, I knew right away that he was special. I guess we can't call it love at first sight, because we never did see each other that first day, and really, neither of us was looking for a relationship. But I could instantly tell that he was...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

I have fans?

Posted 06-21-2018 at 09:37 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I am a social butterfly. I find it relatively easy to make friends, despite having social anxiety in new/unfamiliar situations. I find it easy to get along with most people and can usually start a conversation with anybody I meet.

However, I have never been popular. I have never been the person that people fight to sit beside when going to the movies. I have never been somebody that people notice and watch and try to be like.

I work hard to be a good role model for my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Spy Cam

Posted 06-22-2018 at 11:32 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:23 PM by Butterfly

I am sitting here this morning watching my pet on cam. He is on his kitchen floor, wearing his penis gag, underwear on his head (that was his choice) and his humbler securing his balls tightly behind his legs. The camera is positioned so that I can watch his suffering. He is tethered in place with a rope attached to his collar. He has a bucket of water which is going to serve as his toilet and drinking water for the next ... who knows how long ... he certainly doesn't.

As he waits for
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

A Subby Task - Report

Posted 06-22-2018 at 05:52 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today I was given a task by Mr. Devious and Grandmasterflash:

Quote:
For your first orgasm, you have to do some edges before you're allowed it. I think a good number is 10. You should do those using your satisfier penguin. Whilst you do those edges, you should have on your nipple suckers. Once you've done that, you have to blindfold yourself, and bring yourself to orgasm using the cruved glass dildo and the little bullet vibe.
I laid down in my bed, applied the nipple suckers
A Butterfly Princess <3