Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Feelings are Stupid

Posted 04-19-2016 at 07:23 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Tags kinky, rants, techie

Ask anyone. 0/10 would recommend. Unfortunately, I'm an extremely emotional person. Didn't use to be, but over time I can easily become a sobbing mess, over ice cream no less (don't ask).

BDSM lets me forget about those feelings. Maybe that's not the healthiest thing in the world, but I'm extremely done with being constantly anxious and upset. It's exhausting. So, for the first time in two months, I play with someone who makes me forget everything. It's awesome I'm telling you.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes
Old

2/10 Dare Challenge by cmiller REPORT

Posted 07-07-2016 at 06:40 AM by AnalGirl1

I couldn't sleep at all the night before. I rolled 5 and 3, had 8 dots on the map. About 15-30 minutes away from each other.
In the first bathroom I had to give only one blowjob. It became more and more as the time increased... At the last stop I had to be 62 minutes in one stall (20 + 4x3 + 3x10) that lead to 2 assfuckings, 1 pussyfucking and 3 blowjobs (and 8 times nothing).
I couldn't let all that cum stay on my face, so I used my hands to smear it to other parts of my body (i
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Birthday Girl!

Posted 09-11-2016 at 07:34 AM by The Slutty Princess

Last night was Sammie’s birthday...It wasn’t as dreamy and amatory as I had envisioned it being but it was the best two busy college students could do for a celebratory night. I had requested off work earlier in the week to do some preparation so I had the entire night off; meanwhile, Sammie was at work. I spent a few hours furnishing the house to a more romantic, lovey-dovey set-up, setting it up like a romantic movie seen. I dimmed the lights in the bedroom, scattered the beds in fake rose petals....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

27 Year Old Virgin

Posted 12-23-2017 at 05:15 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 3 days...most of the blogs so far have focused on things I have done but this one's something I haven't...sex!

Ah sex, the ultimate passionate expression of 2 people's love for one another...or at least something better to do rather than watching rubbish TV. That feeling of closeness to another human being that doesn't find you utterly repulsive, to feel their...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 7

Posted 04-02-2018 at 12:27 AM by Yasna
Updated 04-02-2018 at 01:04 AM by Yasna

That was a close call! Very close. By a hair's breadth close. I looked into the abyss, and I desperately wanted to jump and fly, if only for a few seconds. But, well … I'm still here. Cowering near the ridge. I like the view. I'm ecstatic to be here. And I hate to be here. It's complicated.

The day started quite nicely. After writing the report about the day before yesterday I prepared my breakfast, topless, handcuffed, gagged with my breathable ball gag and with binder clamps on my nipples....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dare Diary – Day 10

Posted 04-04-2018 at 10:12 PM by Yasna

It felt like playing a weird strategy game: How to cross off as many dares – especially masturbation dares – as possible without interrupting the obligations of everyday life? And of course without risking an orgasm. Needless to say I was denied again. And after not being able to finish a single masturbation dare the day before yesterday and a "rest day" yesterday the tasks had really accumulated. Moreover, I had a really busy day, appointments and papers approaching the deadline. But that's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Driving and walking dare report.

Posted 05-03-2018 at 12:35 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-12-2018 at 06:27 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

This is a report for this dare that Lola.fox gave me -:

dress in your choice of womens clothing under your clothes (corset, bra and panties, or bikini), wear a zip up hoodie or button down and grab your ballgag. once youre dressed, head to an area where you can take a long walk in a quiet area without many people around. put on your gag and wear your hood or a baseball cap if you feel too exposed to give you a little cover.

at some point during your walk, make sure your female
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized