Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

The Birthday Girl!

Posted 09-11-2016 at 07:34 AM by The Slutty Princess

Last night was Sammie’s birthday...It wasn’t as dreamy and amatory as I had envisioned it being but it was the best two busy college students could do for a celebratory night. I had requested off work earlier in the week to do some preparation so I had the entire night off; meanwhile, Sammie was at work. I spent a few hours furnishing the house to a more romantic, lovey-dovey set-up, setting it up like a romantic movie seen. I dimmed the lights in the bedroom, scattered the beds in fake rose petals. (Haha, I could only afford the artificial ones.) With the rose petals, I left a trail from the front door to the bedroom. I wrapped Sammie’s presents in shiny gold wrapping paper, tying a silver ribbon around each gift box. Around the large stack of gift boxes, I outlined them with rose petals in a shape of a heart. I added some finishing touches, lighting the candles in the room, making a small sign that read “Happy Birthday Sammie” and slipping into a black lace teddy. Haha, it was probably a little cheesy of a set-up but I promise, it felt romantic and that’s all that matters!

As soon as I had heard Sammie coming up the stairs, I put some music on the bluetooth speaker. It was my typical sex playlist which featured slow songs, rap, hip-hop, and even a few trap remixes! I couldn’t contain myself when I saw her beaming face in the doorway. She laughed, “I was going to ask you if you wanted to go get something to eat but this will do.” She tossed her purse onto the desk and I gave her a quick kiss and told her to open her presents first. I was bouncing off the walls with excitement, I was probably just as excited as her! One by one, she tore off the silver ribbons and the shiny gold paper and opened each present. There wasn't anything outstanding in the presents, I had just bought her a bunch of clothes, mostly sweaters, jeans, and quite a few lingeries! After she had finished opening the presents, she gave me a kiss and thanked me. I sat down on the bed and admired her as she stripped off her work clothes. I was getting chills from just watching her. My clit was throbbing and I could feel all the blood drain from my brain to my face as my nipples hardened into little nubs that poked through the lacy material of my teddy. She wasn’t even giving me a strip tease yet I was still madly turned on from watching her. After she had stripped down to her birthday suit, she cutely kicked her clothes out of the way and unexpectedly jumped on the bed with me, knocking me down. My back pressed against the soft, silk rose petals as her lips pressed against mine. As she kissed me lustfully, her finger slipped across my wet sex. I shivered at the feeling of the icy temperature of her finger on my warm pussy, gasping into her mouth as the gooseflesh spreads across my body like wildfire. Without a warning, her lips left mine and her mouth found my neck and I could feel her teeth against my flesh. With each nibble she took, the gooseflesh spread further across my body and I melted even more into her.

My body pressed into hers, feeling her every curve, her long thigh muscles quivering, her nipples hard against my own. My hands moved slowly over her, slipping down her body until I found one of her hands resting on my waist. I squeeze her hand tightly before my hand bypassed hers and slipped underneath her leg. I moved my hand over her sex, feeling her. I loved it. I loved touching her, she felt completely different from touching myself. She felt softer, warmer, wetter...she felt so good. Her moans soft and light, vibrated over my neck, driving me wild. We were both in a rhythmic chorus of moans, completely deaf to everything around us. I couldn’t even hear the music. I completely forgot where I was. I was in dreamland. Without a warning, she sat up, straddling my waist and resting her weight on my tummy. My hungry, lustful eyes stared up at her aphrodisiacal eyes that beamed with desire but her smirk told me she had something in mind. “Have you ever been tied up before?” she asked excitedly, her smirk widening as she spoke.

My heart skipped a beat. I could barely contain my excitement. My mind was racing from one thought to another. OMG! OMG! Did she really just ask that? Holy shit. What should I reply? “Nope” I said, still hindering my excitement that was bouncing around inside me. She wiggled off me and retrieved a few of the silver ribbons off the floor. My mind was in a blinding, lust-crazed, insane state of mind. I could barely contain myself. As she retrieved the ribbons, I slipped the teddy off and tossed it on the floor before jumping back onto the pile of silk roses that covered the bed. I straightened myself out on the bed and gently, she took each one of my hands and tied each hand to the bedpost. She didn’t tie them too tight, just tight enough that it would take a little work to get out of. My mind was in an insane craze. I didn’t know what to think. I felt powerless but safe and that feeling was driving me wild. With my hands tied in elegant silver ribbons, secured to the bedposts, she had full control over me. To make things even better, she gently pulled her bright red panties over my head to cover my eyes and nose and blind me from her actions and pinched my nose with a giggle. Saying I was turned on does not do it any justice. This was an insane feeling. I was dripping wet like never before, my nipples were painfully hard, my clit was throbbing, but it was an amazing pain. I was completely senseless, I could see nothing. I could only smell her sex. I could only hear her soft, gentle movements through the music. I could feel the weight of the mattress shift as she sat beside me. Through the arousal was curiosity. I can’t tell you the arousing feeling of being completely powerless, having no idea what might come next, only knowing that you are safe. I’ve been powerless before but this was much different. I felt safe. Sammie wouldn’t do anything I didn’t like, she knew that and I knew that. Or did I?

Without warning, her soft, gentle fingers began dancing across my stomach and up and down my ribs, tickling me. I squirmed and squealed under the demonizing fingers. I hated being tickled! Being tickled is one of the most uncomfortable and horrible situations where the only way you can react is by laughing hysterically and looking like you are enjoying it! Your screams, squirms, and laughs seem to only mean “keep tickling me” and prompt the tickler even more! Ugh. Sammie knew my ticklish spots too and she made sure to keep her fingers fixated on my tummy and ribs. I was squirming so intensely that I was practically pulling my hands out of the ribbons. Sammie must have saw this as well and stopped, tightening each ribbon so my hands were secured tightly to the bedposts again. Still trying to calm down from the hysterical laughter, I pleaded for her to stop. Don’t get me wrong, I thought the tickling was cute but it was tortuous...in a cute way. She listened to my pleas, laughed, and gave me another kiss on the neck. I could feel her change position as the bed shifted in weight and she straddled my waist again. She pressed her body against mine and began nibbling at my earlobe. I replied with a moan of satisfaction. I was madly in love, I could feel her wetness, her heat against my tummy. I could feel her hard nipples poking into the soft flesh of my breasts. She continued to tease my earlobes for awhile before stopping and switching positions. She rested her butt on my chest and her tongue began exploring between my legs.

I could feel every throb and pulse of my pussy as her tongue glided over my labia and clit, teasing me with it. I wanted to return the favor and I tried but I was overcome by the pleasure. If there was an award for a tongue acrobatic, Sammie would get it. With my eyes closed, lost to the world, my only want was the intense orgasm that I could feel building within me. My body was shaking, my hips bucking gently into her tongue. My toes digging into the mattress, my hands gripping each bedpost tightly, and my pussy convulsing over her tongue, I was in a dreamland. I could only moan, squirm, and groan at the pleasure as the climax increased rapidly. Within seconds, everything exploded. My whole body shuddered and I moaned loudly as the orgasm rocketed through me. All my muscles clenched tightly and then released as the fireworks ran rampad through my body. The pleasure was unreal, rolling over in what felt like waves, one after another, trembling my entire body, my breath coming in short gasps. As soon as I came back to a semi-normal state of mind, I quickly tried searching for Sammie but she was too quick. She rolled off of me and laid beside me. I begged her to let me pleasure her. I was craving for more. I felt like I needed to return the favor, after all, she was the birthday girl. I insisted but she declined, telling me that she wasn’t feeling good and she hadn’t been feeling good for almost the entire night. All she wanted to do was cuddle. I agreed. She untied each ribbon to free my hands and I pulled off the panties. I gave her a gentle kiss. Her face showed exhaustion and sickness and I felt awful. I turned the music off and turned on the window, blew out the candles, wiped the rose petals off the bed, and crawled under the sheets with Sammie. I loved her even more. I wish I knew she wasn’t feeling well before I had planned it all but the fact that she still went through with it just to make me happy, it made me the happiest girl on earth. She didn’t bother holding back and she wasn’t going to let a tummy ache ruin her night and I couldn’t love her enough, I just wish I could have repaid her but I’m sure the opportunity will arise sooner or later! On the flip side, I get to cross two things off my bucket list, attempting bondage and having sex on a bed of rose petals!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 862 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Splended report, very lovely. I enjoyed it very much.
  2. Old Comment
    Wow! And amazing account of an amazing night. Though it was her giving you the pleasure, the greatest gift to receive is giving pleasure to the one you love. Your reaction to her was as great a gift for her as any you could have given her. I know you will have many opportunities to reciprocate!

Thanks for sharing!
  3. Old Comment
    Such a beautiful night for the love of your life! The details of what you did for Sammie for her Birthday. It was truly great in how important she felt in pleasing you, while not feeling to good. Also, from the new experience that you had as well!