Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

Posted 11-19-2016 at 07:08 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:59 PM by Butterfly

I love Christmas time so much!! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!

I love the snow, especially the first snow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Nailskk.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	458

I love the Christmas music and Christmas baking, and especially Christmas crafting.

Name:	craft.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	459

I love the cold; sitting cozied up in my pjs in front of the fire.

Name:	Feet.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	457

I love the Christmas decorations; the lights, the ornaments and the Christmas trees!!

Name:	Tree.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	456

I also love giving presents. I am not very good at receiving presents, but I love to spoil the people that I love. And I especially love to spend time with the people that I love.

But most of all, I love the feel of Christmas. It is joyous, and happy and peaceful. I love the energy of the season. Sure it can be busy and stressful, but it is also so exciting and fun.

Views 446 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Not quite yet! One more week until Advent Sunday - our trad. start of the season! I'm trying to not even think about candles before that! In joyous expectation of joyoys expectation?
  2. Old Comment
    I start early!!!!!!!
  3. Old Comment
    This is so relatable! I've been waiting for such a long time for Christmas to arrive! Thinking about all the pretty lights in the street, all the people in the mall looking for gifts together, all the happy faces, happy scenery and the cozyness that the cold causes.

People drinking hot chocolate while eating lunch, feeling safe inside, all warm and comfortable.

I love thinking about Christmas! Is it Christmas yet?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unidentified View Comment
    This is so relatable! I've been waiting for such a long time for Christmas to arrive! Thinking about all the pretty lights in the street, all the people in the mall looking for gifts together, all the happy faces, happy scenery and the cozyness that the cold causes.

People drinking hot chocolate while eating lunch, feeling safe inside, all warm and comfortable.

I love thinking about Christmas! Is it Christmas yet?
    Only 34 more days!!!!