Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Likes, dislikes, limits

Posted 10-09-2015 at 07:25 AM by Crazygirl18
Updated 10-13-2015 at 06:30 AM by Crazygirl18

likes: puppy play, wedgies, light humiliation, anal play with plug, very light bondage
Dislikes: hidden public
Limits: public, scat, pee, family, permanent harm, illegal, Anything past light pain (low pain tolercance), holding edges
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On Buttplugs

Posted 10-09-2015 at 06:19 AM by revealingcyst

What do I love about being required to wear a butt plug to bed? First, there’s what I love about wearing a butt plug generally - the sense of fullness, the pressure on my internal organs. I adore the feeling as my ass stretches around its widest point, then returns to a smaller opening quickly after as it reaches the base. The mild discomfort that pervades when I am still, and the way the plug constantly reminds me of its presence when I move.

Being required to wear one by a dominant person...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Re: Asking!

Posted 10-08-2015 at 09:22 PM by MasterDaddy02

Is there such a thing as a solid guarantee? The answer really depends on yourself first. Not really on anyone else in life. Yet, a true person will learn and come to understand that. People, who are searching at times will not stop and take the time to really think it through.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Aftermath

Posted 10-07-2015 at 11:57 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The worst is when the call ends. When you've got those few moments of silence right after you both exchange the 'have a great day, bye, I love you's. That is the hardest part. Even though you know you have to leave or you'll be late to class or you know he is falling asleep as you talk. Hearing that silence after static, after his breathing, after saying goodbye like it's the last time you'll ever be able to speak, it's rough.

Long distance is the worst, 0/10 would recommend. The time...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

PM dares

Posted 10-07-2015 at 07:25 PM by cat_came_back
Updated 11-16-2015 at 02:05 PM by cat_came_back
Tags dares, pm dares

CLAIMED- I am your slave for a total of 5 PMs

MY ( body part) - you have control of that body part for 3 PMs

RUN- I must unbutton and unzip my pants and run around my house until my pants fall down completely

SIGN- i must write what you tell me to in my signature

CRACK - i must give myself the wedgie of your choice and keep it for an hour

WRITE - i must write the word or phrase of your choice on my body and post a pic of...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Putting myself first

Posted 10-07-2015 at 02:41 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

*Before I begin, please note: this message was typed on my phone, while laying in my bed, so I hope it doesn't have too many errors*

I have always struggled with putting myself first. Growing up, I always had to make decisions for my little brother. I was put in a caregiver role when I was as young as 10 years old. When I came home from school, I wouldn't do my homework or play with my friends, I played with him, fed him, bathed him and put him to sleep. When I started to make friends,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Re: Been Awhile

Posted 10-04-2015 at 10:04 PM by MasterDaddy02

I have not written on my blog for a while, from so much going on in my real life. I have seen that some friends have left getdare. Then a good amount of new people have joined getdare. It is sad to see them leave, but they have found major changes that took place in their lives. At times, you hear how people use getdare to relaxed or go into that dream world. But, it fits certain people in that need of fulfillment.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized