Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Thoughts and Ramblings
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

Triggers

Posted 07-13-2014 at 12:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly

I have dealt with triggers all my life ...

When people call me certain names: slut, bitch, whore, baby ... or described as selfish.
When I hear the word c**t.
When I am playfully slapped on the behind with a wooden spoon.
When I am told to sit in the corner.
When I am told what to by somebody who doesn't have the right to.
Smelling the

These things are all triggers. They cause me to feel negative things. Depending on which one and...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

The significance of the Butterfly

Posted 07-13-2014 at 05:37 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly
Tags butterfly

Butterflies are very significant to me. My home office is decorated with all different butterflies. The butterfly has a few different meanings for me.

One is a very personal significance because when I see it, it remind me of my Nana (my great grandmother).

When I was 7 years old, I went to a family Christmas party. There was a gift exchange for the kids, but somebody had forgotten to bring their gift, so my Nana chose to put her adult gift in for one of the girls gifts.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

My thoughts on being a sub ...

Posted 07-10-2014 at 01:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:53 AM by Butterfly

Over the past 7 years I have had 3 official Doms, and a few trial Doms.

The first one actually happened by chance. I wasn't looking. There was a local classifieds website, and I was actually looking for somebody to date, since my college program was predominantly females, and I wasn't into the club and bar scene. There was an ad posted in search of a live in slave/sub. I was intrigued.

As I was only 18 and very inexperienced, I wasn't able to commit to an in person situation.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Strong and scary feelings

Posted 07-06-2014 at 01:05 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:54 AM by Butterfly

I would like to introduce myself to the getdare users. I hope to be getting to know a lot more of you in the near future.

My name is butterfly. As my name indicates, Asslvr is my Master. We only met about two weeks ago, but it feels like we have known each other for years. I normally have a hard time opening up to somebody and trusting them, but somehow, I have already been able to tell him more than I have ever shared with anybody else.

He already knows me so well. Just
A Butterfly Princess <3