Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re: New Fresh Look!

Posted 03-11-2019 at 09:17 PM by MasterDaddy02

As anything else, at times things can get old and become a turn off. Even if you try but in the wrong direction. Listening is so very important as one's limits are too. That important factor is staying within those lines and working as that team to increase the exciting joy at the end of a beautiful dare. Yes, style has so very much to do with it. Not the other way around if you did agree to those terms for the better of the sub. Can that step be overtaken? Yes it can be which can cause a period of pure...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Girl Power!

Posted 03-12-2019 at 10:21 AM by Bloxo

Okay...so maybe this feels like an odd title for me to use in a blog...but let’s go with it!

I think it’s fair to say that GD is quite tilted towards be male population, at least in terms of members on the site.

I haven’t done a tally, but there are quite likely more posts that are targetted at guys, more guys posting on the forums and it probably feels a lot safer for guys to post on here...

Sure, there are a lot of posts for the girls, we have some incredible...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Re:Break Is Need!

Posted 03-28-2019 at 06:23 PM by MasterDaddy02

The fire does burnout on GD. No matter what everyone thinks, it does happen to everyone. And even the best of the. So much can drive anyone to the point of what is left? I can only speak for myself on what I have experience on GD. I have a life and I have daily duties that must be met in life. I for the last year would just pop on for a few minutes and then pop off. Because so many other things do come first in living a good and healthy life. GD, is just that break away from a busy way of true life....
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Losing somebody ... the scariest part

Posted 03-29-2019 at 10:45 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Just something that has been on my mind over the last few days ...

The scariest part about relationships, about loving somebody, caring about somebody, letting them into your world, opening yourself up and being vulnerable is that there is always a chance that one day you are going to wake up and they won't be there.

This is especially true in the online world. It is so easy for people to just ghost you. Maybe they don't want to hurt your feelings, or they got in over
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flirting & Crushes

Posted 03-30-2019 at 09:21 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

So .... I am a friendly person. Sometimes that gets me in trouble because it gives the wrong message. People will read my friendliness as being flirty and I truly don't mean to do that. I just naturally come across as flirty. However, it is just a part of my personality. I don't even realize that I am doing it most of the time.

But I am also flirt blind. If
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Babbling Butterfly

Posted 04-10-2019 at 08:16 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Usually I think of the title of my blog before I start to write. They usually come to me pretty easily, but this time ... well I don't know what I am even going to write ...

I guess I will just start writing and see where it leads ...

It has been a week since I was "released" from the care of Dr. Dom. Honestly, I have been feeling kind of lost. It has been an emotional roller coaster. One second I feel sad. Sad for him, sad for me ... I feel empty. But then I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Things Happen

Posted 04-14-2019 at 01:31 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-03-2019 at 02:01 PM by darkblue

Since last week I know, that I have to go to hospital again. The brain tumor, that was removed three years ago, became active again. They say, that the surgery this time will be smaller, but all the shit will start again.
I don't know the exact date yet, but this spring will definitely not be my spring.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in This & That