Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 12 - Fantasy story 1

Posted 04-02-2016 at 11:32 AM by RainbowSky

I received the first text message first thing in the morning. Take a rope, tie it into a breast bondage harness. Then take your vibrator, place it on high in your arse. Wear your crotchless leather/lace mix pants and then diaper over the top with 4 diapers. Then wear your shortest blue mini skirt and a white crop top. I hope your diapers don’t show. I stared at the now familiar number of my blackmailer and closed my eyes. If only he hadn’t found that account of me online I wouldn’t be in this mess.

I went to my wardrobe and found the required items he’d asked for. I sent a quick text back asking if a bra was allowed. He replied with no. I sighed and began making a tight breast harness, hoping it would support my breasts at least a little bit. I slipped it on followed by the crop top and saw that the rope was slightly visible through the top – probably part of his plan. I then took my vibrator, lubed it up and turned it on, gently pushing it past my sphincter. It was finally in and I could tell I was in for a fun day with the vibrations. I slipped my crotchless pants on feeling slightly sexy before regretfully covering them with 4 diapers, done up tight and close to my cunt to prevent sagging. I then put my skirt on. The diapers were just about hidden by the skirt but if I had to wet them then they would sag below.
I sighed and adjusted my skirt as best as I could to hide them and grabbed my school bag, before heading to school. It was cold outside so my nipples stood to attention, poking through my crop top and I felt my embarrassment spread. I got to school and people were staring and pointing. I felt a hand on my back. “Where’s your bra? Are you too poor for one you have to make one out of rope?” a familiar voice taunted. I sighed deeply as she grabbed the rope through my top and pulled me backwards. “Slut. You didn’t need this,” she said reaching under my top and cutting the rope off my back. The rope slid to the floor and I stared at it. I walked off and carried into school.

Make sure you wet and shit yourself otherwise you won’t be taking them diapers off. I shuddered at the thought of shitting on my lovely underwear but I couldn’t have the school know about it. It was during 5th period I suddenly felt the need to go. I wanted to ask to leave but knew I couldn’t, so unclenching my legs I let the liquid flow, closely followed by the shit. I think I winced at one point as I continued to sit in my shit. I was worried I would smell but no-one seemed to notice until I stood up and my diapers sagged beneath my skirt. “Hah. Oh my god. You can’t control your bladder so have to wear incontinence pants?” the familiar bully girl voice called out. Ignoring her, I ran out and home.

Well done. You can undo your diapers and remove the vibe from the mess you made.
I’d completely forgotten that the vibe would probably have come out when shitting. I prised it out of my diaper and washed it thoroughly. My arsehole was sore from the vibe and the shit.

Total word count: 579, above story contains first like/unsure/dislike/limit/toy/clothing in my signature as requested. I was unable to do much of it except wear the clothes and a slightly different breast bondage form.
Posted in Topical
Views 1789 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, that was not too bad for a story that had to contain very specific elements. I assume the limit ruined it for you, though. Now, what shall we do about your tardiness and inability to keep posting on a schedule?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Well, that was not too bad for a story that had to contain very specific elements. I assume the limit ruined it for you, though. Now, what shall we do about your tardiness and inability to keep posting on a schedule?
    Please sir. Take into consideration that while not at uni I share an Internet connection which has child watch on due to having younger siblings. This website would not be easily explained.
  3. Old Comment
    I like the way you beg, because it arouses me. Very well then, here is a reduced punishment - you will write a post about the recent experiments you have been subjected to, and their conclusions. You will use exactly 666 words. While writing it, you will wear only a loin cloth (use any small piece of cloth or hand towel) and sit in lotus position. Inside the loincloth, you will place your vibe against your cum chute opening at the highest speed.
  4. Old Comment
    PS: This story could have taken an interesting turn, if the bully girl had actually turned out to be the blackmailer (or if you had not defined the gender of the blackmailer in the first paragraph and left it vague).
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    I like the way you beg, because it arouses me. Very well then, here is a reduced punishment - you will write a post about the recent experiments you have been subjected to, and their conclusions. You will use exactly 666 words. While writing it, you will wear only a loin cloth (use any small piece of cloth or hand towel) and sit in lotus position. Inside the loincloth, you will place your vibe against your cum chute opening at the highest speed.
    Does this include the first experiement and the one that was set by someone else?

Also she thinks it is a he. She doesn't know for certain that it is, so Lauren could still be her blackmailer anyway.