Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Weird Fishes - Radiohead

Posted 01-01-2009 at 05:40 PM by Hampers (Hampers' Box of Juke)
Updated 01-01-2009 at 11:45 PM by Hampers

Okay. This has been an idea floating around in my head for a long time, but I'm finally putting it up there.

My youtube collection:

Can't Lose - We Are Scientists
I'm so Postmodern - The Bedroom Philosopher
Slapstick Goes Experimental - Reeves and Mortimer
The Truth - Paul Merton

I hope this little list gives you some insight into who I am.
Kiss Kiss FIRE!
Old

New Avatar

Posted 01-01-2009 at 02:58 PM by storys to the max

I made a new avatar today in paint, and posted it here. What do you guys think? It explains my username

I am going to make another one, that is better, soon. I will also make a profile picture. If you have any ideas, could you please post that too? Thanks.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

......................... ...

Posted 01-01-2009 at 02:35 PM by bene1345
Updated 04-12-2009 at 09:18 PM by bene1345

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1 year

Posted 01-01-2009 at 10:28 AM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

So I joined up january 2008 and now its januray 2009 so ive been on get dare a year wooo!

Well just thanks to every one who I have met here and ive had a great year and I’m sure there’s more fun to come.

So thank-you every body!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thinking,

Posted 12-30-2008 at 04:43 AM by Zeromus (Blog of a Runescape Addict...)

As of Lately, I've had my doubts about staying active with Gd. (Before you read further, know that this is not a whine petition.)
This is due to the fact that almost nobody seems to like me. I say this because, as of lately, people have taken to requesting truths in the tord forum, they get responses; I do not. Now I'll probably be misunderstood somehow here and may have 20+ people flood my forum, or not. Oh well.

I'll at least stick around until Unification, perhaps longer....
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More time on posts

Posted 12-30-2008 at 03:45 AM by kirstyjane

I have recently posted on one or two ads looking for a Master or Mistress. I have done this as I wish for people to find someone quicker and have the best chance of getting a Mistress or Master. Bellow I have put what I feel you should include in no order at all

- Something about yourself. A small introduction.
- Your likes, dislikes and what you have that a Mistress or Master could use i.e clothes pegs, ice, small dildo etc...
- When you will be online
- If...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something that quite upsets me

Posted 12-30-2008 at 03:37 AM by kirstyjane
Updated 12-30-2008 at 03:38 AM by kirstyjane (change to title)

At the moment I have been posting alot more. Seeing what this community has to offer and I am impressed. There does seem to be something that is upsetting me a little. I hate it when I see someone has posted a new thread and someone picks on a spelling mistake or that it has been done before and not to bother again. There is always new members joining who may not look as far into the old posts and what if something is changed to make the dare better. I think all I am trying to say is can we cut...
Posted in Uncategorized