Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

30 days of Heaven/Hell

Posted 05-22-2016 at 12:14 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 06-20-2016 at 01:25 PM by eevee.velvet

Instructions/Rolls/Days

Day 1: So had an orgasm earlier today. I rolled a 4 so another orgasm today but a ruined one! Sir gave Bunny a Ruined Orgasm if she could do it in 2 minutes. Bunny did manage to pull it off!
Day 2: No Touch, so the 30 Edges from today get passed to the next day that I can touch.
Also Rolled a 4 so the next Orgasm will be a ruined one.
Day 3: No Touch. But thank god I rolled a 2 today so No Touch becomes Edges. 60 edges to get done today if I can manage. Though it shouldn't be hard really!
Day 4: Edges. Roll for today is a 4, so the orgasm on the 9 is a full one again. And 30 edges today!
Day 5: Edges again. Roll for today is a 3. So no rubbing my clit to help edge.
Day 6: Rolled a 6 today. With no edges left so this means bunny gets an orgasm. But with today being no touch. The orgasm got achieved by humping a pillow.
Day 7: Okay so week one is finally over. with 60 edges total to get done (30 from yesterday and 30 from today) the task for today was fairly simple. Roll was a 5 this means that day 31 is a day of denial. Which hopefully won't be too bad!
Day 8: Today was happy with a roll of 2. So the no touch turned into an Edges day. made the 30 edges, easy! Thanks for extra pain today during the final 10 edges!
Day 9: I was super excited for a orgasm day today. With a roll of 6 and having no edges left meant that I could have 2 orgasms today. First on the list today was the 30 edges. they came quickly as I knew that I was having an orgasm today. First orgasm was done while humping a pillow, (Trenho's idea). Second one will be with my vibe. enjoying the slowness as I am starting 10 days of no touch tomorrow!
Day 10: no touch. Roll:5 so day 32 will also be a day of denial. Edges remaining: 30! Man I am not looking forward to these days.
Day 11: no touch again. Roll:3 so 30 min with my plug in today. Edges remaining: 60!
Day 12: No touch yet again. Roll was a 5 again. So day 33 will also be a denial day! Edges remaining: 90. (someone please rig the dice so I can get a 2 tomorrow!)
Day 13: no touch again. Roll was a 6. Edges remaining: 90+60=150!
Day 14: edges today as roll was finally a 2! Edges done today 180/180.
Day 15: finally finishing the first half of the days. this day couldn't come fast enough in my opinion. Today's roll was a 5 so Day 34 will also be a day of denial. Edges remaining - 30
Day 16: finally into second half. today's roll was a 3 - which today meant plug for 30 mins. not too hard to do. Edges remaining - 60.
Day 17: can this please be over!! Another day of no touch. and another day of 30 min with my plug as the roll was a 3. Edges remaining 90.
Day 18: Sorry about not updating yesterday. Roll was a 4 making the next orgasm a ruined one. Edges remaining - 120.
Day 19: Yahooo a reversal day again finally. Edges to do today is 150. Should be fun.
Day 20: Orgasm day. after 20 of my daily 30 then 2 orgasm as today's roll was a 6.
Day 21: So sir decided he didn't like the roll i did for the day so he changed it to a 1. Double edges for the day. so 60 edges with 10 of them being painful ones.
Day 22: Got to pick the roll today. so chose 3. Didn't exactly want an orgasm so that left the 3 as the good option. so no rubbing my clit at all, it works.
Day 23: Edges today. roll was a 1 do that means doubling the number of edges for today. so 60 to do. just waiting to hear if any of them are special or not.
Day 24: No roll today
Day 25: 4 so an extra day so now up to 35
Day 26: 2 - no touch. but did all 30 edges before rolling
Day 27: 6 - so orgasm but don't want one.
Day 28: 5 - So yet another day of no touch at the end.
Day 29: 6 - but still don't want orgasm
Day 30: A full orgasm finally! Final roll was a 3 so plug for 30 mins today, then tomorrow I start the no touch!
Day 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36- Denial & No Touch!

Today ends my 30 days of hell - Honestly it was great it opened my eyes to a lot of things and made me want Denial even more in some causes. The no touch was absolutely hell and the days of it I longed to touch even if it was through something or just humping anything. As I start my final 6 days of No touch/denial tomorrow I will finish on Sunday. Can't wait until my own subby gets to try this.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1117 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments