Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

a message of want!

Posted 09-08-2018 at 02:15 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 09-08-2018 at 02:44 PM by eevee.velvet

I have been around enough on this site to see so many people come and go. Normally it is okay when they leave, cause people move on with their lives.

But now GD of all places really truly doesn’t feel safe anymore. Some of you know about the hurt that I have felt because of this site. I almost walked away last year because of a situation involving a few members and a certain individual.

Well now my one and only safety on this site is gone. For reasons that are so hard to deal with. This feels like a warped version of high school. Only instead of having multiple people I can turn to and feel safe there was only one, and now seemingly because of one individual (a different one from before) but still one the only safe hole I had is gone.

Walking away isn’t something I want to do. Cause I enjoy some parts of this site, like the writing competitions, they are fun. But when it is no longer safe and I am quite honestly scared of what could happen it really leaves me no choice.

I know what this is probably going to do. The same thing the last blog entry like this did, it will grab the attention of certain people on this site and quite frankly I don’t feel safe talking to 98% of them. I know some people have stepped down. I know some people have gone inactive. But I also know certain individuals can be contacted through other means. So that is what I am going to wait for. I want this site to feel safe for everyone. I don’t want others to feel the scared and unsafe feelings that I am currently feeling.

Promises need to be kept. It is some of those that cause people to join or reactive certain accounts that they had. They felt safe, but now they might leave too.

I beg for this to get to were it needs to go. And I hope that a reasonable compromise can be reached one day around the issues that some of us are facing.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2086 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Let me know if there is anything I can do. I am sending you good thoughts!