Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Fantasy!

Posted 10-25-2023 at 08:44 AM by Non

I'm at home. Alone. I need a bubble bath to relax after a long day at work. After bath I blow dry my hair as much as I can. Glass of white wine. I love it. I turn music on. Santana. Closing my eyes I begin to lightly dance, twisting my body to the beat of " Black magic woman". My hands slowly " kissing" my neck, my tits. Nipples, the curves of my body ... Suddenly the music stop. I'm startled. I open my eyes and see him. My Master. My evil lovely Sir. His look fixed on me and a mischievous...
Non
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My likes

Posted 10-22-2023 at 06:22 PM by Akela_folf

I like mostly anything but if you want specifics of what really gets me goin is: CBT, CNC, Underwear filling, diapers, piss, humiliating dares, cross dressing, public dares, anal, cum denial, orgasm control, punishments, BDSM, chastity (send me one ill let you choose what it is just im a 45mm<3), and well knife play<3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.

Report - Visiting the couple's house (updated)

Posted 10-21-2023 at 06:43 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-28-2023 at 04:58 AM by SilverBlue

This post is following on from my last blog post, so read that first if you haven’t already (it’ll give you some context as to what’s happening here).

I was surprised to get a message from the couple in the evening, so soon after our lunch date! I am insecure so as I read the message saying how lovely it was to meet me, that they enjoyed our conversation and… I was waiting for the “sorry but”, like a job rejection letter, but there wasn’t one. They both really liked me and they were messaging
Old

Daddyscumslut777’s dare report 2

Posted 10-18-2023 at 10:25 PM by daddyscumslut777

Second report - my second public diaper wetting:

The dare: I will wet my diaper in a very public place, then masturbate in a stall of a busy bathroom for ten minutes or until I cum, and pm a report to anyone who requests for the next three days.

Report: I drank a fair bit of water beforehand, but I made sure to leave my dorm the second I felt the twinge of a need to pee. This was my second diaper wetting, and the first diaper leaked a solid bit bc I’d been holding...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Daddyscumslut777’s dare report 1

Posted 10-18-2023 at 10:23 PM by daddyscumslut777

Hello all! I would like to begin using my blog to compile all of my completed date reports. I hope you all enjoy!

First report - my first diaper wetting:

So I purchased my first pack of adult diapers before I made my way to campus. I wanted to save money, so I got the generic brand rather than the more expensive name brand diapers.

When I got to campus, I headed straight to the bathroom. I stripped from my waist down in my stall, put on the diaper and redressed....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm getting too old for this...I think

Posted 10-17-2023 at 01:19 PM by Bloxo

So I turned 40 this year, certainly I won't be the oldest on this site and far far from the youngest...

But I don't know if it's my imagination but I don't get so many responses to messages since turning the big 4 0 ...

I wonder whether I've lost my touch, don't know how to communicate with todays youth, or maybe many girls would prefer to play with younger guys...hard to say, and would love to know if others have the same problem...

Of course there are the...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Report - A lunch date with a couple (updated)

Posted 10-16-2023 at 05:07 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-27-2023 at 02:02 AM by SilverBlue

I received a message from my Master that got me all nervous... heh maybe it was excitement? I really don't know the difference sometimes, the feelings are so much the same I could be excitedly anxious.

Master messaged that a swinging couple were keen to meet me! I was a little confused as it was very much out of the blue to me - who are these people, why did they want to meet me, what the FUCK is going on?

Master explained that he'd been seeking a couple to play with me.