Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Report on Wedgie for my Lover

Posted 03-15-2014 at 05:25 PM by Rose_Angel

Introduction

It’s been months since my last blog. Not quite a year, but close to 9 months. The reason for this, is because I quit doing online D/s stuff in general.

However, I still talk to several friends, and the only exception to quitting all D/s, is my friendship with frosty and 1pupil. I occasionally give them tasks… and every so often, although rare, I let Frosty have some type of …. I wouldn’t really say dominance, but something like that over me, for very short periods of time.

For those of you who may remember my former blogs from the tasks I did for Dravot and a few others, I always did everything to the best of my ability. And I kept my word whenever I agreed to do something. I am sad to say, that I haven’t been very good at keeping my word to my Lover.

Several months ago, I made the agreement with her that however long it took to clean my room, is how long I would spend in the corner afterwards. For example, if it took me 4 hours to clean (which it did), then I’d have 4 hours owed of corner time. We never set a deadline for the corner time to get done.

Near the end of the year, I told her that if I didn’t have the corner time done, I’d double the remaining time, and there was some stuff there about not cumming for a couple months after. However, since my boyfriend surprised me and agreed to take over my orgasms, we agreed that any prior agreements with Frosty concerning my orgasms were null and void.

Needless to say, I didn’t do the corner time by the end of the year. I completed 1 hour 20 minutes of it, so the remaining 2 hours 40 minutes doubled to 5 hours 20 minutes. After another month of not doing any further corner time, I begged her to lower the amount. And she agreed to lowering it to 40 minutes.

Well, now it’s March, and a few nights ago, I hadn’t even done another minute of it. We were discussing her time with Shadow’s dare, and how she hated wedgies, which as she knows, is also one of my most hated things, after we had to do 24 hours of one for our sub wars competition long ago. She told me I could do a 2 hour wedgie instead in place of it. I offered to do 3 hours, to show I was sorry for procrastinating so long.

I set a deadline this time for myself to her, which was today. I told her if I didn’t finish by today, then she could add things like tooth paste and clothes pins to ears, and other stuff I hate. She of course, playfully responded with something along the lines of “I kinda hope you don’t do it on time now.” Which, I thought about it for a few minutes, and I told her since I’d procrastinated soooo much on my punishment to her, I’d allow her to add a couple things, so long as I could clean my room during my punishment.

She added that a clothes pin be on one ear at all times (switching back and forth), and that for every three items I picked up off my floor I was to write ‘I have the best lover in the world!’ (which I do!!!!).

Well, I am relieved to say, I have finally completed my punishment for her.

The Report

I gave myself the biggest wedgies in the front and back that I could. In fact, my underwear even ripped a little from the tugging. I looked at the clock, and had the clothes peg on my right ear by 3:58. It was not easy letting it close on the ear and stay there! But, I told myself I had to do it, and I remembered how hard it always is for the first few minutes, and that it will get slightly better after the initial shock. So, that was my time starter.

30 minutes later, I took it off my right ear, and started to put it on my left ear. I almost chickened out right then and there. But I thought to myself ‘would I endure this pain for Dravot?’ And the answer was yes, yes I would. So I knew I should give my lover the same respect, and I endured the awful pain of it being on.

Of course, the wedgie itself has been an absolute bitch. Every time I bend over, I’m reminded it’s there. Also, I sat on my bed to re-arrange things a lot, and sitting down with the wedgie riding up the ass is painful. Three hours isn’t enough to make it feel raw mind you, so I can’t complain at all compared to the 24 hour task we did, or the 48 hour in one week punishment I did for Dravot long ago.

There isn’t toooo much else to report on. I switched every 30 minutes, and was sooooo happy when it was 6:58.

Oh… ummmm, I guess there is one teencie weencie little bitty detail I should probably mention. I found a lot of stuff I could do without picking up anything from my floor. I plan on moving a dresser out of my room soon, so I took everything out of both my dressers, and threw out several things I didn’t need, and sorted out clothes that I would keep, donate, etc. It took a LONG time to consolidate everything into one dresser.

Once that was done, I had a little bit of time left, and I simply took the clean clothes out of my laundry basket that I’m always so lazy with, and put those away. If something dropped on the floor, I let it stay there.

We are just wonderful when it comes to loopholes… But I really did spend the entire 3 hours cleaning!

Though, Just for you, Lover, because I know how much you enjoy me suffering, I am going to stay in the wedgie until I go to bed tonight. It's mainly as a way to make up for my loophole. I'll post a comment tomorrow detailing how much it sucks!

Though, since I waited a little bit before posting this, I took a shower. It hurt sooo freaking much to pull the back wedgie out. I took the shower, and didn't feel any further discomfort until I cleaned my ass. I forced myself to clean all of it, even though it was incredibly sore.

Now that I'm back in my wedgie (different pair of undies), it was even worse sitting down on my bed to get on the computer. It's going to be a long night.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2425 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You big slacker making Frosty wait so long!! Im glad she got to add some extra torture to the task for you, not sure why but im finding others discomfort enjoyable lately. Great report as always!
  2. Old Comment
    So great to hear from you again. I always love reading your reports and getting some insight into how your mind works
    Posted 03-15-2014 at 08:12 PM by Markbassplayer Markbassplayer is offline
  3. Old Comment
    So, I spoke to you last night when this was hot off the press, but I'll say again that I'm thrilled to see a new blog, and as always your reports are a pleasure to read. More, please!
  4. Old Comment
    I'm happy you did a front and back wedgie L, because I actually only meant one or the other of your choosing when I agreed to it

"But I thought to myself ‘would I endure this pain for Dravot?’ And the answer was yes, yes I would. So I knew I should give my lover the same respect, and I endured the awful pain of it being on."

^^Totally understand this..when you've given me either tasks or punishments in the past I often go through the same thought process and remind myself I would of course endure it for Pupil, so I should do so for you too when you've requested it. But it's so HARD sometimes!

I giggled a lot when I saw your loophole, we are wonderful with them! Loophole queens And I was hoping you'd find some if you didn't actively seek them out, because it always makes me laugh.

And you know I read this when you posted it and you told me about keeping the wedgie in on Skype...I chose not to tell you I meant front or back until now
  5. Old Comment
    Oh, I never came back to update everyone on how my wedgie went for the rest of the night. I had some overwhelming news hit me the next day, and my mind (and physical body) was elsewhere.

Anyway, there isn't too much to say. It sucked beyond belief. I wasn't really that tired when I went to bed, but I was moderately tired.. and I desperately wanted to take the wedgie off. So I retired a little earlier than normal on a Saturday night.

When I went to actually take it out, the front part wasn't a problem. But the back wedgie, felt as if I was ripping a bandage from the inside of my ass off. It was slow, and painful, and I winced a few times while pulling it out.

I then went to the bathroom, then got a cup of water to drink quickly, and went right to bed. To be clear, I made up my bed and took everything off it before I took the wedgie out.

I would have gotten the water first, but it slipped my mind.