Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

need creative wedgie ideas

Posted 12-12-2014 at 07:23 AM by yoloyolo4269

guys I need some creative painful wedgie ideas I will attempt every wedgie u comment below as long as its not public or messy or ripping.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Humiliating List

Posted 12-12-2014 at 07:02 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 12-19-2014 at 06:02 AM by AnalGirl1

This List would be humiliating - and that's why it should exist. So I'm offering: 30€ I spend for clothes you choose and 8 hours of dare(s)(I do and write you reports) for the one who fills this list with the right number from my report "Next Level after a Month in Chastity". - pm me!

During the Card-Game Evening:
People who saw me naked: 9
People who saw me at all: 22
Other humiliating contacs: 10
Dicks I sucked: 6
Dicks in my pussy:...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wedgie ideas needed

Posted 12-12-2014 at 06:26 AM by yoloyolo4269
Tags #wedgie

guys im looking for some fun and creative wedgie ideas I will also be a wedgie slave if requested. if u post a wedgie idea I will do it and I will complete it and tell u guys how it went. make sure to tell me what type and for how long. my limits no ripping no public no messy.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fantasies and fetishes

Posted 12-11-2014 at 05:30 AM by MoshToDeath

I found this list on my PC and want to work it through a little
I made it some time ago with a good friend of mine.
I added a few points and mark the ones I tried. Also I will keep it updated.

* = not tried yet
+ = tried and liked it
- = tried but didn't like it

Fantasies!
*getting fucked by a shemale
*getting fucked by a guy
*sucking a cock to orgasm
*jerk off in front of at least 10 girls, most likely when I know...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Anal beads intensity: Custom Edge

Posted 12-09-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:34 AM by Butterfly

A little while ago, Darkside808 got to be poster number 180 on my AMA. After some thinking, he came up with one of the most intense custom edges I have done to date:

Oh and for your custom edge put on your nipple clamps and anal beads and use a bullet vibe to edge. Once your there hold the edge and pull the beads out and keep holding the edge as long as you can.

Earlier this day, Asslvr had me wear my nipple suckers for 30 minutes while I was painting. Because of this, my
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old

RE:It Was Worth The Waited Part #3

Posted 12-08-2014 at 10:48 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I have been sharing about our relationship. As of up to now, I have not yet bursted my "baby girls ass". It has come very very close twice. The first time, was from how she forgot that there are rules in which she must follow. The second time, was from becoming really bitchy. We are experiencing going through her period together for that first time. By me, saying the wrong thing, she went off and came back with a smartass mood. I made a mistake and told her that. Yet she said, if I am...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tell them...

Posted 12-08-2014 at 04:20 AM by Foxy Rose

I stole this from one of the Facebook pages I am on and it seemed very fitting in my own personal life and some of my friends'. If I've never told you before, I love each and every one of you for being in my life and making it richer. Enjoy <3

When you love someone you need to say it. You need it to be known. It just has to be that way. Some people claim that they have a hard time saying those words. That they prefer to show it through actions. That saying it too often loses...
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized