Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Kubla Khan

Posted 10-07-2018 at 07:08 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Kubla Khan

Doggy style,
You on top, then me,
At the edge of the bed,
Head over heels,
In the car,
On the mountain top,

Go down on me in the shower,
Sit in front, while I touch you and make you cum
Then with me on top finish a second time.

Second me naughty thoughts,
Love-mails, if you please.

How can I do math, when you derail my thoughts?
Hamilton's bracket [a,h]
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Strawberry Springs

Posted 10-05-2018 at 06:46 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

”On Tuesday night we went to Strawberry Hot Springs. It is a short 10 mile drive up the mountain, the last two on dirt roads. In summer the drive is easy, but it gets really tough in winter. Four wheel drive and snow tires are required. Anyway, we got there around 7:45 pm, paid twenty dollars and changed into swim stuff to get into the pools. There are a set of 5-6 pools, all natural that are filled with hot spring water. There must be some volcanic activity here to keep the water so boiling hot. The...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A jog outside ... in the dark, but naked and wet!

Posted 09-11-2018 at 04:31 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Last night my Domme challenged me to strip naked and take a jog outside around my house. First, some background: I live on a pretty large property that is isolated and without much street lighting around. My house has a long driveway and a large yard and woods surrounding it. So I thought this would be a perfectly safe dare!

The task was simple: strip down naked, get completely wet in the shower and then, wet and naked, run two laps around the house. I stripped off and stepped into the
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Showers

Posted 03-08-2018 at 09:07 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

A report I wrote to my Domme. Perhaps seems out of place as it is part of a larger conversation, but I hope it still makes for fun reading!

Yes, I agree that Jacob jacking off on his own is not a good sign. Perhaps I am not giving him enough attention? I mean, of the sexual kind? So I experimented. As I told you I am in Colorado this week, on a "vacation". What I mean is, that this so-called vacation consists of us wandering around the mountains, while I spend mornings and evenings...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slut and her BF

Posted 03-01-2018 at 08:12 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

Someone asked me "what is the sluttiest thing you have done with your BF in the last year". Here is a partial response:

I am very bad. I have done many slutty things. Last summer my BF, J, and I went to Colorado for a short vacation. We explored the mountains, driving to various old mining towns, mountain passes and ghost towns. On the way to Leadville (an old mining town) is Camp Hale. This was, once upon a time, a training camp for soldiers who eventually went to fight in...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Notes to my Domme

Posted 02-27-2018 at 07:00 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

While I was sub-ing to a young, but strict, Domme, I wrote the following after doing a little task she had set me:

"Hotels are very interesting. There is a nice set of hangers in the closet with sharp and tight clamps on them. Guess what I did tonight, before I wrote to you? I stripped naked and put them on me. I should say I have not done this in a while, and the pain was intense. But I wanted to feel what you feel. So I put them on and bit my tongue to keep the pain in control.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On solving a problem correctly

Posted 02-26-2018 at 07:31 PM by KittenRose (Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog)

I have been working on a problem since Friday. It bothered me through the weekend and even made it hard for me to sleep. This morning, when I got to work, I was determined I would get to the bottom of this. Turns out that my error was that I was using the wrong multiple of pi in my calculations! What a dumb cunt I can be at times!!

Anyway, I felt so happy after I figured this out and a beautiful image appeared on the screen from my calculations, that I simply had to lock my office door,
Posted in Uncategorized