Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kitten's Submissive and Slutty Blog

Just random ramblings and musings on my slutty and submissive life!
Rate this Entry

Strawberry Springs

Posted 10-05-2018 at 06:46 PM by KittenRose

”On Tuesday night we went to Strawberry Hot Springs. It is a short 10 mile drive up the mountain, the last two on dirt roads. In summer the drive is easy, but it gets really tough in winter. Four wheel drive and snow tires are required. Anyway, we got there around 7:45 pm, paid twenty dollars and changed into swim stuff to get into the pools. There are a set of 5-6 pools, all natural that are filled with hot spring water. There must be some volcanic activity here to keep the water so boiling hot. The first pool I stepped in was so hot that I jumped out immediately. Then someone told us that the lower pools were cooler.

We waded into the lower pool. It was bit cooler, but still hot enough that I could not bear more than a few minutes at a time. Also, the pool was deep, almost seven feet, which meant that I had to tread water at places. It was fun. When it started to get dark, many people left, specially those with children. It is a bit dangerous, actually, as the bottom of the pools and the surrounding walkways are very slippery. Worse, there are no lights at all, not even a tiny bulb. Mostly young couples remained behind.

As I told you in my last email, clothing is optional after dark. So of course, some guys start taking their shorts off and wade into the pools naked. It was already dusky enough that it was hard to see anything, but it was strange anyway. One girl took her bikini off and walked in. It was fun to see her naked: she was rather tall and thin, perhaps 30 or so. I did not want to appear rude, so did not stare, either at her or her naked boy-friend. But it was mainly boys, at least initially, who walked around and swam nude.

It might appear strange to you, but public nudity is very much a taboo in the US. People somehow are very shy of their body and do not like to display it in public. There is some old Puritan spirit that haunts us still. I have never gone naked in public before (or at least with so many people around) and was not about to do so at the springs.

J and I went up to a shallower (but hotter) spring. It was shallow enough that I could stand comfortably, and anyway my body was getting used to the heat. We found a nice rocky corner and sat watching other people. There was a Asian couple who were there with us. They were clothed, but it was clear that they wanted to get naked. It was rather fascinating to watch. They went out, and took off their clothes. The guy was well built, but was rather “small”. The girl was very petite, with tiny breasts. For some strange reason she covered her boobs with her hands. Of course, her dark pubic hair on her white skin was completely and obviously visible! She had a really nice ass. I do not think the girl was covering her boobs because she was shy. I think many Asian women are coy, deliberately acting innocent to lure men. Anyway, she was soon back into the pool and came and sat on the rock next to me. Her boy-friend was also there, fondling her. It was very amusing.

Anyway, I was in two minds: should I strip or not? I know what J wanted me to do, as you can guess. I was fidgeting with my bikini bottoms for a while and, on an impulse, decided that life was too short to be shy. So I stepped out and stripped. I was not too worried, actually, as it was hard to see much in the dark anyway. However, I choose possibly the worst time to take my clothes off: the moon rose above the surrounding mountains just about then, brightly lighting up the pools. It was almost as bright as day (it was just a day after full moon yesterday, and so very, very bright). I think, as I walked back into the water I was almost completely exposed in the bright moon light! It was fun, though, as I felt the hot water on my naked body, strangely arousing as it touched and caressed my crotch and boobs.

The watching eyes of the people made the arousal even more intense, something like the feeling I get when I start the journey into pain. In fact, I felt this intense ache in my crotch and wanted to be bound and fucked right there, with everyone watching. I grabbed J’s swim shorts and pulled then off and fondled him till he was hard and erect. Even though we were in the water, the moon was bright enough that those close to us, like the naked Asian couple, could see what we were doing. I did not care, at that point the sexual arousal having taken over my mind. We kissed. It felt amazing. I could hear some girls giggle as they realized what we were doing. I really wanted to be fucked hard. Of course, it did not happen as it soon dawned on me that having sex in the pool would probably get us in a lot of trouble.

For a while I just sat on the rocks, naked and aroused, my legs slightly parted, not caring who saw me, in fact, wanting more people to see my naked exposed body. It felt amazing.

When the chemicals had worn off, it felt like I had just done a long and hard workout, I put on my bikini again. The springs close at 10:30 pm, so anyway we need to leave soon. I went back to our condo and, as you can imagine, had rather wild sex with J. Strangely enough, I did not orgasm. Perhaps my boy finished too fast, what with all the arousal and touching and grabbing in the springs. But it felt great anyway.”

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 642 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments