Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 14 - fantasy story 3

Posted 04-05-2016 at 10:32 PM by RainbowSky

Note: Helps if you read blog post 12 and 13
Morning bitch. Guess what today is punishment for yesterday. Get your rubber panties and coat the inside with honey and icy hot. Don’t put them on yet though. Rub a generous amount of toothpaste on your nipples and clit. Then put the rubber pants on. Take your bondage strap, place it round your chest and pull it tight until your breasts are almost flat or until there are two fat skin bits either side of the strap. Get dressed. Then crawl downstairs, make breakfast but eat it out of bowls on the floor like a pet. Then leave for school. No taking your rubber pants off all day. You’re going piss and shit in them until bedtime when you will then sleep with it over your face.

I read the text terrified while lying in bed. I wanted to protest, to force him to give me anything else. Literally anything else would be better than what I was faced with. The idea of shitting in a diaper had worried me on the first day but in my actual underwear... I wasn’t sure I could go through with it. I swallowed hard and tentatively got out of bed and went downstairs for the honey and icy hot. I coated the rubber panties with the icy hot then the honey hoping it would dull the burn, then rubbed toothpaste on my clit and nipples. It burned so badly. I pulled the rubber on, pleased the honey made it easier to get on but also stuck to all my lumps and curves and gave me a camel toe and burned from the icy hot. I then flattened my boobs, got dressed and headed downstairs to eat my cereal off the floor. I was humiliated, the honey was oozing out into my jeans.

I left my house and headed to school. If I could just contain my bladder all day and not poo or piss I’d be fine. I could come out of the day fairly ok.

It wasn’t to be. Lunchtime I needed to pee, so I did, the urine mixing with the honey and becoming a sloshy substance within my panties (luckily the honey stuck to the outsides of the insides of the panties meant it didn’t leak down my leg). I sat down in the slosh at the classroom table and wanted to heave. It was horrid and awful. I couldn’t wait to leave for home. Of course our school bully got hold of me before I could leave though. “You stink really bad today, and you’ve got a sticky mark on your jeans!! Can’t you eat food without getting it down you, you slag?” she teased. I brushed past her on my way home.

Once home I managed to hold off my bladder luckily so by the time it was bed it was just the slosh and honey mix. I’d been told to pour it down the toilet but to not wash it and allow any drips and the smell to remind me of the bitch I was. I did so and lay down for bed, wanting to gag at the smell.

Total word count: 522. Story contains 3rd like, unsure, dislike, limit, toy and clothing item. While writing this I wore my rubber panties with the toothpaste and bondage strap but that was all I could manage.
Posted in Topical
Views 968 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, I am sure you did enjoy writing this one, even though you don't like the piss part. The humiliation factor would have compensated for that.