Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Azyliux

Rate this Entry

Little_blonde_slut Inspection Report - 5.5/10

Posted 07-06-2023 at 10:20 PM by Azyliux
Updated 07-09-2023 at 02:45 PM by Azyliux

On 14 May 2023 I conducted an inspection and rating of Little_blonde_slut based on provided pictures. This is the rating report of that inspection.

I received 6 images of this slut including front, rear, profile and kneeling full body pictures. Images were of average quality, well lit, and suitable enough for conducting a rating. No image of the whore's asshole was provided and a better close-up for rating pussy would have been desirable.

Attitude: 7.5/10
Images were promptly provided upon initiation of the slut's rating process. One additional image of two requested was provided quickly. Communications were brief as to be expected of a bimbo, during which her attitude was not particularly submissive but was polite and respectful.

Overall Body: 5/10
Overall the slut has a fairly ordinary body that is too pudgy than for my personal preference and a very generous ass. Her posing in some photos make clear the whore enjoys presenting her fat ass for viewing and play like a typical slut. Her skin looks mostly clear and smooth and would be suitable for bodywriting or marking with toys. She has at least two tattoos that contribute to her sluttish appearance and no obvious piercings.

Ass: 6/10
She has quite a large ass that invites punishment when she is presenting it. There is a small tattoo on one cheek, but otherwise her skin here is smooth, unblemished for imprinting with welts and bruises. She is definitely larger here that I would want for fucking from behind. No image was provided of the whore's rear hole which made it hard to rate her suitability for ass fucking. Personally I would enjoy abusing this sluts ass for punishment, but not much else.

Tits: 5.5/10
The bimbo's tits are just full enough to be groped without being generous or lush in relation to her pudgy body. The slut's soft flat nipples look fairly average with large pigmented areola. Better presentation and excited hard nipples may have improved the score here. Again, useful for punishment but not particularly appealing otherwise.

Cunt: 4/10
The whore's cunt is hidden under a large ungroomed bush of brown hair. The carpet certainly doesn't match the drapes. With the dense bush it is impossible to determine how wet or well used her slutty cunthole is. I would possibly fuck it... if it were better presented.

Overall Rating: 5.5 / 10
An low to mid quality body improved by willing presentation and a good attitude. I would casually amuse myself playing with a slut like this but I probably wouldn't fuck her holes unless she presented herself better and adopted a very a accommodating attitude.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 347 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments