Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Start READING, people!

Posted 04-21-2009 at 05:12 AM by fork

Why is it that people bother coming to a forum if they can't even read? It's all text here. If you don't want to read it, go away. AT LEAST don't go responding to things that you didn't even read in the first place. You just make no sense, and you piss people off, and ugh. Just leave.
There's my rant.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pretty good sure as you're born

Posted 04-20-2009 at 07:59 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

I've been giggeling with glee since hearing that Daft Punk will be doing the music for Tron 2.0. It's just a long time until 2011

Quote:
French electronica duo Daft Punk has been signed to write the original music score for Tron 2.0, Walt Disney's upcoming sequel to the groundbreaking 1982 animation cult hit which was scored by electronic music icon Wendy Carlos.
(source)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1084352813_4d6f7530f4.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	41  
SysOp
Old

Damn

Posted 04-20-2009 at 03:34 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

Not done a blog in awhile. Well one thing I need to get of my chest is that every time I log on to getdare more and more members seem to be leaveing. So whats the fate of everyone else?
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hey

Posted 04-19-2009 at 07:11 PM by crystal

hi guys i need to ask a quistion their are guys at my school who try to to reach down between my legs i dont want to get in trouble what should i do
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Limits and Toys

Posted 04-19-2009 at 04:50 PM by Catalyst
Updated 05-14-2011 at 03:41 PM by Catalyst (Change)

Well, I decided to make a new blog on my limits, to go into further detail, and explain them fully. Also, I'm including a list of my toys and things I use around the house for dares.

Limits:

Poo - Really just don't think its sanitary to do anything with shit.

Messy - I still live with my parents, so I don't want to get caught. If its something that can easily be cleaned up, maybe something in the shower, then that's fine.

Family and Friends...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About the Loss of Those we Know and Love

Posted 04-19-2009 at 12:49 PM by Ciandon

I read Smile's blog and post, and to be perfectly honest, the site IS losing its appeal. I'm sticking with getDare because even though I'm not an extremely active user, I care about this site. Seeing Davros leave, fork drop out of activity (and I'm betting those 2 are connected), and now Smile leaving saddens me. In the end when I see people leaving, I feel like we all should be working even harder to make the site better. I have no clue who the new big posters are, arguments break out that I frankly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Good bye and thanks for all the fish.

Posted 04-18-2009 at 03:25 PM by Smile
Updated 04-18-2009 at 03:34 PM by Smile

I am going to be much less active, I mean a lot.

I will respond to PM's, and be in the chat a bit, but I will not be posting for a while. I will also be on getDare its self.

Well, a partial toodlepip.

For those new members who havn't met me, if you can't type properly, then be glad.

For those new members who can type properly... Yey. Welcome to getDare.

Bye.

Oh, and after surfing KinkTalk as a free member out...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized