Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Whipping Post

Posted 04-17-2017 at 04:39 AM by cariadferch
Updated 04-19-2017 at 09:52 AM by cariadferch

Posted below are simple wagers/dares I have lost that require me to report the outcome, such as having to spank myself. More elaborate dares/payments will get their own blog article.

Old

What Makes a Good Forfeit?

Posted 04-13-2017 at 11:22 AM by cariadferch
Updated 04-13-2017 at 11:50 AM by cariadferch

As most of you know I have a major gambling/wagering fetish. At the heart of this kink is the forfeit, i.e. the thing you have to give up if you lose.

But what makes a good forfeit?

I would answer something one doesn't really want to give up (but isn't a hard limit), yet the other person really desires. If both parties in the game are doing this then it can be very exciting and downright erotic. However, finding that harmony where you both want what the other is offering,...
Posted in Ramblings
Old

To AMA or Not to AMA?

Posted 04-10-2017 at 09:18 AM by cariadferch
Updated 04-10-2017 at 09:20 AM by cariadferch

I love answering and asking questions. One of my favorite things to do (before the spammer-bot took over) was to ask questions on AMA threads that weren't getting any love.

I have toyed with starting my own AMA thread but so far I have been a chicken. There are a few legitimate questions I wouldn't enjoy answering, while other questions, especially about bathroom stuff, are a turn off for me.

I have toyed with doing an AUA thread with my "sister" (i.e. "Ask...
Posted in Ramblings
Old

Now This is How You Request a Dare - Orgasm Challenge

Posted 04-08-2017 at 08:48 AM by cariadferch
Updated 04-08-2017 at 08:53 AM by cariadferch

DigitalKat issued me this dare/challenge, but as a poem!

I remember reading somewhere
You cum just a couple times a week.
That number feels really low to me
Unless my drive makes me a freak.

That's why "four" has been given to you
As a dare in which you'll complete.
Writing your stories of how and when ...
Will be an extra little treat.

But we have unfinished business
You have an outstanding dare from
Old

Going Braless

Posted 04-07-2017 at 07:26 PM by cariadferch
Updated 04-08-2017 at 04:58 AM by cariadferch

Recently, I was enslaved to a friend for a week. One of the dares he commanded was that I remove my bra at work. Going braless in public has always made me very self-conscious and quite uncomfortable. I feel like my breasts have doubled in size and are flopping all over the place. The day he ordered my bralessness I didn't have on my usual dress jacket but a shrug cardigan, which is a sweater that cannot be buttoned in the front, so it offered no support at all. He gave me some mercy, since I work in...
Old

The Joy & Art of Flirting

Posted 03-14-2017 at 04:54 AM by cariadferch
Updated 03-14-2017 at 04:58 AM by cariadferch

One of the advantages of getting older (ugh, that sounds so terrible), is that guys (and girls), as a generalization, understand better the joy of causal flirting.

I don't mean teasing someone in a mean or misleading way, but simply adding a little wit and play into the conversations between genders.

I remember in high school and college many guys, especially the adorable geeky types, didn't get this. Any hint of a friendly attitude was taken as: "I'm in love with you...
Posted in Ramblings
Old

About My "Sister"

Posted 03-13-2017 at 06:00 PM by cariadferch
Updated 03-14-2017 at 04:31 AM by cariadferch

I am working on a blog post about the creation of my evil sister "Mistress Cariad, the Bitch-goddess." It has turned out to be quite an epistle, currently being over 1,000 words in length. Since I am terrible at proof reading, and have been on the busy side, it might be a bit before I get it published. However, I want to address one question as quick as possible:

THE BITCH-GODDESS ISN'T REAL!

I can't believe I have been getting cam requests for her. I thought the...
Posted in About Me