Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cariadferch

Rate this Entry

To AMA or Not to AMA?

Posted 04-10-2017 at 09:18 AM by cariadferch
Updated 04-10-2017 at 09:20 AM by cariadferch

I love answering and asking questions. One of my favorite things to do (before the spammer-bot took over) was to ask questions on AMA threads that weren't getting any love.

I have toyed with starting my own AMA thread but so far I have been a chicken. There are a few legitimate questions I wouldn't enjoy answering, while other questions, especially about bathroom stuff, are a turn off for me.

I have toyed with doing an AUA thread with my "sister" (i.e. "Ask Us Anything"). I would try to answer as many questions as possible, but would fall back on my sister to answer questions I am uncomfortable with.

I am not sure if people would enjoy that, or if it would be a bit too cheeky. My sister, after all, can get quite out of hand.
Posted in Ramblings
Views 3744 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm sure it would get loads of questions. AMA threads are always easier for girls.
    You could always begin by stating that you reserve the right to refuse to answer something. Although I guess that is kind of cheating...?

But in any case, with the spam bot there, it may not be worth it....
  2. Old Comment
    And the spambot is very unfair. He never answers anything and also does not accept punishment for that. Not even a friendly decline.
  3. Old Comment
    I find the spambot
    To be very hot.
    Hahaha
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    the spambot [---] never answers anything
    How do you know? Spambot is hidden. We don't know where the 'bot is - or who lies behind it...

Quote:
    He wondered what the man's name was and where he came from; and if he was really evil of heart, or what lies or threats had led him on the long march from his home; and if he would really rather have stayed there in peace—
    Perhaps the spambot is just reaching out! Trying to make contact - any contact! Perhaps all it ever wanted was a good anal dice dare...? :-)
    Updated 04-10-2017 at 01:38 PM by Cstelle (Idiocy. Proudly self-made.)
  5. Old Comment
    I think many would enjoy asking you questions, and having your "sister" to answer some would only add to it and possibly make it more fun!

Although, as already stated, the spambot is kind of ruining the AMA section at the moment, it's even managed to kill Sam's AMA lol So may not be the best time for it.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    But in any case, with the spam bot there, it may not be worth it....
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir sam View Comment
    And the spambot is very unfair. He never answers anything and also does not accept punishment for that. Not even a friendly decline.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DigitalKat View Comment
    I find the spambot to be very hot. Hahaha
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cstelle View Comment
    How do you know? Spambot is hidden. We don't know where the 'bot is - or who lies behind it... Perhaps the spambot is just reaching out! Trying to make contact - any contact! Perhaps all it ever wanted was a good anal dice dare...? :-)
    I had to laugh. I confess I was at first jealous that all these posts where about the stupid spambot and not me. But then I remembered my Shakespeare, “Frailty, thy name is woman!”

Thanks to everyone for the posts! I do love the interaction.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Switch Lucy View Comment
    I think many would enjoy asking you questions, and having your "sister" to answer some would only add to it and possibly make it more fun!
    Thank you, that is very sweet.