Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Braless revealing workout clothes at my new gym

Posted 11-11-2023 at 03:17 AM by ClaireScott

Hello GD, I haven’t been up to much these past few days except a pizza dare last night by HW1997. I have a report and will share once I have permission to.

I was feeling kinda guilty about that greasy pizza and a side of wings that I pigged out on last night so I decided to use the gym in my new apartment building. Here’s an account of my “adventurous” trip to my apartment gym.

I decided that to entertain and motivate myself during the workout, I would dress in a manner...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Bondage and more - task report

Posted 02-25-2023 at 10:25 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 02-26-2023 at 03:14 AM by SilverBlue

Hi there, thanks for reading my blog, please leave comments on your thoughts or any feedback you have, it’s appreciated and I do try to respond to all comments.

How I communicate this dare has been weighing heavily on me. Would you want to know my full honest thoughts and feelings, which include how I’ve felt afterwards, or do you prefer I keep to my slutty fucktoy perspective? This will be the first part of my detailed dare report. It is my written account of the dare and what took place
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Nude hotel Stay - Day 1, part 2 unexpected date and fuck

Posted 02-24-2023 at 04:57 PM by ClaireScott

If you have not read part one, it’s not a big deal but it would give context to this report. In summary, I decided to stay in a hotel for 2 days and remain as naked as I possibly can through the entire duration with the following self imposed rules:

1) Be fully naked whenever I’m in the hotel room
2) curtains of hotel room cannot be closed at any time
3) if I am performing any sex acts, the hotel room door must be wide open
4) outside of the hotel room, no underwear...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Naked hotel stay, Day 1, Part 1

Posted 02-24-2023 at 12:23 PM by ClaireScott

Lately I’ve been trying to think of ways to expose myself more during the cold winter months. Public tasks have been difficult with the cold so I decided a good place would be a hotel where I could potentially interact with strangers. I’ve also been trying to find ways to be more of a slut, and recently I’ve been more liberal with blowjobs to anyone who has made any advances. If we went in a casual date, you’d pretty much get sucked off by the end of the date. I’ve enjoyed the attention and it does get...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 28 votes, 2.79 average.

Report: Bondage session October 2/2 (revised)

Posted 11-01-2020 at 03:58 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 05:53 AM by SilverBlue

You demanded I continued. I feel exposed sharing my recollection of a private session publicly, but if that’s what you want.. I can't deny you.

Master showed me the picture he’d taken, it was a up-close shot between my legs of the Perspex speculum cranking my slut pussy open. In the picture I saw the top and bottom of my vaginal walls had closed up around the speculum’s prongs, so they were blocking-out any view of my cervix at the end. Master was proud that all those
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 2.11 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Penalty Dare, Public Slut

Posted 08-25-2019 at 03:43 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 12-28-2019 at 07:06 AM by SilverBlue

This task is a penalty kinda, for not fully completing the last task. It's in the dare rules that failing to do the threesomes everyday for a week, I do a penalty for each day I don't. So the first penalty is "Public slut! ...You must be dressed in your slut uniform – (micro-skirt, heels and a low cut or crop top)... Make a guy cum when you are out.".There is another penalty dare which will be in the next post. Anyway this carries on from my last blog post, so, where were we? I was at Red...
Old
Rating: 43 votes, 2.00 average.

Why am I doing the Ultimate Slut dare?

Posted 05-19-2019 at 02:24 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-26-2021 at 05:00 AM by SilverBlue (Fixed my thoughts so it wasn't a brain vomit jumble of words)

Hello you, yes you. Thanks for reading my blogs, I do appreciate my readers and I very much hope that I have been able to meet your expectations of me as a slut.

This isn't a report, it's just an appreciation post and maybe a little peak "behind the curtains" [not a metaphor] of my slut life and why I'm doing this.

Am I a slut? Hmm, I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist, I feel like, even though guys might enjoy me revealing my body, I was also getting some
Posted in Uncategorized