Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 29 votes, 2.10 average.

Dare Report - Gangbang Slut #3/7 (Part 2 of 2)

Posted 08-08-2019 at 05:22 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:18 PM by SilverBlue (forgot to add their descriptions)

(Continues from the last blog post)

We crossed the road to the lodge. We were very tipsy then, making a bit of noise going up the driveway. Inside their room were 2 small beds with loads of pillows. I took my clothes off, just in my heels, I stood naked between them and started kissing both of them (I get affectionate when I’m drunk). We had a long foreplay session, them kissing my body and running their hands over me and I kissed them and their hands and arms. I remember them undressing while we did this. Mr N stood about 6 foot while Mr S was a shorter 5'7" maybe. They were both mid-to-late 20s and had alright bods, Mr S had a little bit of a 6 pack but he wasn't muscular. Mr N's cock, once throbbing was an inch longer than Mr S's at about 61/2 inches or so. All my measurements are just my best guesses. Anyway...

I slowly kissed Mr N’s body; his neck, chest, stomach and down to his cock. While I was sucking Mr N, he called to his mate to get his condom out of his wallet. Mr N lay back on the edge of the bed and I’d knelt on the floor when Mr S handed him a condom and once he’d rolled it down, I didn’t hesitate to start sucking him off. Mr S was behind us and was licking at my pussy and butt. Mr S repositioned for a doggy style. Took his condom out and started penetrating my pussy. I started licking Mr N’s balls, so he laid back down again, I told him to lift up his legs and I rimmed jobbed him while I gave him a hand job. We shifted on the bed. Mr S got on his back on the bed, his cock using my mouth. Mr N took position behind me, doing me doggy style.

Mr N inserted his thumb in my butthole which made me moan out loud. None of us really had any inhibitions, we were all kinda horny and a little drunk. Then he slowly penetrated my butt. While Mr S said "I'm cuming" I concentrated sucking him while Mr N used my butt. Mr S said "I'm cuming" a second time so I hastened my pace. He shuddered with an orgasm. Mr N was still fucking my butthole and Mr S was still hard so I carried on sucking him slowly.

Mr N, a few minutes later said "OK my turn, I'm cuming" then he came in my butt with a loud grunt then collapsed on the other bed. I figured he was done using my butt so I turned my attention to Mr S, I climbed up on him, mounting his cock cowgirl style. After grinding into Mr S, I came and lay over Mr S to catch my breath. Around 10 to 15 minutes later Mr N had recovered and pushed himself gradually into my sphincter again. So wow, I’d kinda like got sandwiched in between these two guys, Mr N in my butt and Mr S in my pussy. I think we’d all got worked up in the moment, put together two horny guys and one slutty girl and things can escalate quickly. I’ll admit that I was in a horny high myself and when I felt the second cock enter me, I loved the thrill and the rush of being double penetrated so much, I just remember I was moaning like crazy and had the mouth of a whore “oh my god”, “Yes, Yes, use my cunt” and “fuck me, fuck your slut”. The guys went at me, which led to me having a spasmic orgasm while they both used my holes. Mr S sat up and gestured to Mr N, the two did a high five for my massive orgasm. Shivering in post-coitus orgasm, Mr N popped out of my asshole and had a go at squeezing his cock into my pussy as well. I felt a mild pain as my pussy lips were being pulled and stretched as he pushed himself inside. Mr S then said he was about to cum. Thankfully that made Mr N stop his assault on my pussy and went in my butt again and then I felt Mr S orgasm underneath me. It wasn’t long after that Mr N pulled out and moved up to my head to cum over my face.

After fucking my holes for what felt like an hour and a half, both the guys had collapsed on the bed exhausted, but I was kinda horny, and thirsty, and hungry. I hadn’t eaten and my tummy was grizzling. The room had a kitchenette, a kettle, like a mini-fridge thing and not much else. They had some pies in the fridge and I asked if I could have one. “Only if you stay the night”. The room had no microwave or oven to heat it with. They told me that the kitchen was in the main lodge building. So feeling daring, I put on Mr S’s shirt, a button-up check shirt and nothing else, no bra nor panties, Mr S's shirt was barely covering my butt and pussy (I thought).

So, I took my westie pie and walked out to the kitchen, down the stairs, passed a laundry room and OMG whoa...right into an old guy cooking in the kitchen. You know when you do something daring, but don’t really expect to be caught, or at most, someone just gets a glimpse…well not this time. The kitchen was small and brightly lit. I kinda stopped in the doorway like a deer caught in headlights and let out a startled “oooh!”. The old guy’s eyes darted down to my thighs before awkwardly locking his glance to my eyes. He told me “Something on your face?”. I raised my arm and wiped the cum off with the sleeve of Mr S’s shirt. I noticed the old guy's eyes darted back down my body again while I had wiped my faced. Something sure got his attention.

I had to move closely around him to get to the microwave. I heated my pie in the microwave and turned to face him, leaning back the counter, legs crossed at my knees. This old guy seemed very talkative, telling me he’s a communications technician up in Wellington for something (seminar or training or something, I can’t remember). He told me what he was cooking, and so on, he was from Nelson, and so on, taking the ferry back tomorrow, and so on. I think he might have been nervously rambling, or he was just a motormouth. He asked where I was from, I said I’m from here in Wellington as I got my pie and slowly ate it in front of him. He told me he was cooking because he couldn’t find a good place to eat in Wellington, some Indian place down the road he tried last night was bad, I just nodded and ate. He asked me what I was doing here in the travel lodge if I lived in Wellington. “Good question.” I said that I was a slut, I’d just finished fucking some other guys from out of town in another room. He looked startled by my frank response, I honestly thought I’d gone too far. He then asked if we can have a quickie in his room. I said okay, because, well, "slut".

He gathered his fried fish onto a plate, then I followed him barefoot down the red carpeted hall. His room was smaller, but had a double or queen-sized bed and a large mirror. He put his dinner on the coffee table and I looked at myself in the mirror. It’s come to this, fucking a guy who looks about 60. I noticed that my boobs lifted the shirt up at the front, so my pink pussy was clearly visible from my viewing angle to the mirror. I was thinking of backing out while he underdressed to his Canterbury woolly socks, and oh my god - grey pubes. I took off the shirt and stood naked in front of the old guy. His rough hands squeezed my breasts and he suckled on my nipples, his other hand ran across my tummy, down to finger my pussy gently. I stroked his cock, which got hard in my hand (unfortunately). He moved me backwards toward the bed. I lay back across his bed. He stroked himself and we fucked on his bed missionary style. I clenched my pelvic muscles on his semi-hard cock and it didn’t take him long to cum, around 3 mins before he moaned and his body twitched as he came. We stood back up then he thanked me for the fuck. He took some $20s from his wallet and I instantly felt nauseous. I declined his money, whether that made me more or less of a slut, you decide.

Thinking back, he was easily in his late 50's or 60s I'd say, hard to tell, but I assumed he wasn't over 65 as he was still working. Anyway, he was definitely the oldest man I'd ever fucked. I made my way back to the other guys' room in just the shirt. To be clear, their room was outside the lodge building, a separate block of rooms that had external doors with car parks out front. It was cold outside and realising how long I’d been away, I anxiously knocked on the door hoping they’d let me back in. Mr N opened the door and I leaped in, Mr S asked where I'd been. They both thought I’d left my stuff behind and had been through my bag. They'd pushed the beds together so I slept in the middle. In the morning they took turns fucking me until it was getting close to check-out time and they had to pay their bill. I gave them my contact details “If you’re ever in town again” type thing. It was Saturday morning, so I went home and washed up, popping another pill just in case. Checking my phone I'd had a missed called, the swingers couple had called saying they're good to go today and wanted me to come up asap.
Views 776 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Another wonderful juicy report. Such a good slut. I've said it before but I'll say it again, where were girls like you when I was in college. I guess you did do a 50 year old so there may still be hope for me. Thanks again and look forward to the next one.
    Updated 08-08-2019 at 09:27 AM by SirD
  2. Old Comment
    Excellent! Great to see you enjoyed a slutty time.
  3. Old Comment
    SB

Great reports as usual, and I love how the inner slut in you takes over and leads you to fuck the older guy.

Great work

MrC
  4. Old Comment
    Incredible! The old guy really emphasises how well you've taken to, and appear to be enjoying, the slut mindset.
  5. Old Comment
    Thanks Bob, he was talking my ear off and his face went blank when I told him I was a slut, I think he thought I was a prostitute, which explains why he offered money at the end. I honestly thought I'd overstepped the mark there, but I guess not.
    The Lodge is a bit drab to be honest, more like a motel than a hotel, it had a communal kitchen which is where I went to. Unfortunately that's in the main building, the two guys were staying in the large accomodation around the back which had parking, that meant I had to go outside in that little shirt (short guy, short shirt). Reflecting back on it, I'd have been in a right situation had the guys gone to sleep waiting for me to come back.
    Updated 08-09-2019 at 07:47 PM by SilverBlue
  6. Old Comment
    How does him thinking you're a prostitute make you feel? What would you have done if they had gone to sleep?
  7. Old Comment
    Beforehand, as we were walking to his room, I did feel ashamed if anyone caught sight of us, he looked old, grey hair, wrinkly face and I wasn't exactly dressed. Anyone would have assumed I was a prostitute.
    When we were in his room together, I knew I'd never fuck a guy like this and I did think of doing a runner. When he fucked me he was making a lot of groaning, like it was a real effort. I wrapped my legs around him to kinda help him thrust.
    If the guys had gone to sleep, I would have bashed on their door until they weren't, my bag with my stuff in it was in there and it was cold outside. I hadn't thought more about what could have happened, there's always that instant sense of dread or panic but thankfully they opened the door so... yeah.