Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Conditioning Myself Results

Posted 07-22-2023 at 10:15 AM by KinkyBBW
Tags horny, training

Last night was the the concert that I was conditioning myself for. The anticipation was almost unbearable! The opening band was one that I like, but all I could really think about was what would happen when my favorite male singer came on stage! Because of where I was standing, and all of the tall people in front of me, I couldn't see him at first; but the minute I finally saw him ... Instantly soaking wet!!! 😈

I spent the entire show horny as hell. My boobs almost popped out...
Posted in Reports
Old

Conditioning Myself Update 5

Posted 07-20-2023 at 08:05 PM by KinkyBBW

Tomorrow night is the night. I will be going to see my favorite band and favorite male singer live in concert. I have seen many pictures of him over the last few days since my last update and have immediately stopped scrolling and had an orgasm each time. I have had as few as 3 orgasms one evening and as many as 7 another.

When I was scrolling social media tonight and came across his picture, I immediately got soaking wet followed of course by giving myself an orgasm. If I have successfully...
Posted in Reports
Old

Conditioning myself update 4

Posted 07-16-2023 at 02:01 PM by KinkyBBW

So I have made a few modifications after getting so good feedback over on Kink Talk where I have also posted this blog string.

I plan to end this little experiment after attending the live show in about a week. I have made a few modifications to my behavior to aid in being able to pair the stimuli with the reward.

I will make sure to not scroll social media on my breaks at work for the remainder of the experiment so I won't encounter the stimuli there (which is the only...
Posted in Reports
Old

Conditioning myself update 3

Posted 07-15-2023 at 01:18 PM by KinkyBBW
Tags update

I spent the rest of the evening of my last post having my ass punished hard!!! I did not end up seeing anymore pictures, videos, or hearing songs so I did not have anymore orgasms. I went to bed with a VERY sore ass hole! Lesson learned to think things through before committing!

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I posted a link for my Dolce and smaller Hush that would automatically reactivate after each session and asked for help with my training. One person kept getting the link and...
Posted in Reports
Old

Conditioning myself update 2

Posted 07-13-2023 at 04:46 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-13-2023 at 05:12 PM by KinkyBBW

So I did not completely think through my commitment to stop what I am doing and orgasm everytime I see or hear my favorite male singer. I heard one of their songs when I was pulling into the parking lot at work this morning, then on my 2 breaks, I was scrolling on social media and saw his picture twice. I also had someone send me a video link and watched it when I got home ... It was one of their songs.

Because I couldn't stop and orgasm at work (because there is no place to do that and...
Posted in Reports
Old

Conditioning myself update

Posted 07-12-2023 at 04:25 PM by KinkyBBW

It's about the halfway mark from when I started trying to condition myself to become soaking wet whenever I see or hear the singer of my favorite band so I think it is a good time to post an update.

I have been making sure to stop what I'm doing and pleasure myself until I'm wet everytime I hear his voice or see a picture/video of him. I have also been making sure to look at pictures of him or listening to the bands music everytime I have orgasmed since 1st posting about my experiment....
Posted in Reports
Old

Faproulette experience and then some!

Posted 07-04-2023 at 02:27 PM by KinkyBBW

I invited a GD friend to play a roulette from Faproulette with me. We had to modify it since he is not even in the same countey let alone the same house.

For reference, this is the roulette that we did. I insterted my Hush and Dolce so my clit, g-spot, and ass were all being vibrated. He had me put on a harness to keep everything in place and use my spreader bar. I attached one hand to the center of the bar but kept my other hand free for safety purposes as well as so I could respond...
Posted in Reports