Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KinkyBBW

Rate this Entry

Conditioning myself update 4

Posted 07-16-2023 at 02:01 PM by KinkyBBW

So I have made a few modifications after getting so good feedback over on Kink Talk where I have also posted this blog string.

I plan to end this little experiment after attending the live show in about a week. I have made a few modifications to my behavior to aid in being able to pair the stimuli with the reward.

I will make sure to not scroll social media on my breaks at work for the remainder of the experiment so I won't encounter the stimuli there (which is the only way I would encounter it at work). I have also now switched to listening to audiobooks when driving so I don't hear the music. This way, anywhere else I go, I can at least stimulate myself, even if I can't have a full orgasm, through the use of my remote toys. As long as I have one inserted every time I leave the house, if I happen across their music or his image, I can immediately start pleasuring myself.

I have also set aside some time each evening to look at pictures and watch videos while masturbating and orgasming as many times as I can in that timeframe.

I am open to any other suggestions as well.

I am planning to try this again in the future but instead of starting with someone I am already attracted to, I want to see if I can make myself get aroused by someone I am not attracted to. I haven't decide who that will be yet though as it needs to be someone I am not physically attracted to, but not someone I am emotionally/physiologically repulsed by.

I would love to know what others think about all of this.
Posted in Reports
Views 408 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like the idea of switching it to someone you are unattractive to. I think that will be much more difficult though.

Would you share your sexuality with us? I just wonder could you try (if you are not bi), someone of the opposite sex.
    Posted 07-16-2023 at 10:50 PM by Cluelessguy1986 Cluelessguy1986 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I am straight because I'm only emotionally attracted to men, but there are plenty of women I find physically attractive.