Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Safewords in Online Relationships

Posted 06-28-2017 at 02:24 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Safewords are a very important and useful tool in a D/s relationship. I firmly believe that they should be mandatory when you are starting to play with somebody you are not familiar with.

Of course, they make a lot of sense in a real life scenario. If you are tied up and helpless to do anything at all to stop what is being done to you, having a safeword to draw attention to the fact that you are not ok, is important. They are extra important when you are doing an intense scene: lots of
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Rainbows

Posted 07-03-2017 at 04:31 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I love rainbows! They are so happy and cheerful and colorful! And I love color! Color adds so much to life. Life in black and white is boring.

Reds and oranges and pinks that make up sunsets! Blues of the ocean! Green foliage!

Rainbows also mean
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Little advice

Posted 06-27-2017 at 08:14 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:01 PM by Butterfly

On Monday I have the day at home alone and would like to spend at least few hours exploring my little side.

Thus far, I have spent some time relaxing in bed with my sucky, both while watching a Disney movie and not. I have spent some time coloring with Asslvr. And that is pretty much the extent of my little experience.

I am nervous about how I will feel if I let go and "sink in" to my little space. If I just give in and go with it. I am unsure of how I will act...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Insecurities

Posted 07-02-2017 at 07:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have always been very insecure. It stems from verbal abuse as a child, and constant rejection growing up. I have been told I am too short, too fat, too opinionated, too much of a tease, too innocent, not sexy enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, and the list goes on and on.

Not only have people said those things to me, but they have
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Hello Mr. Rainbow

Posted 07-07-2017 at 09:23 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

About three weeks ago, I posted an ad for a temporary/part time Dom. I honestly did not have high expectations. I am picky. I need somebody who is accepting of my unique situation (I am married to a lovely man who used to be my Dom) and who can be accomodating and flexible because of it. I also need a Dom who matches well with my sub personality (I am a brat, a little and also I have very strong views about my submission).

I was very surprised when the first response I received was from
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Two cups, one (little) girl!

Posted 07-09-2017 at 04:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly

I bought a sippy cup! Actually, I bought two!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170706_224124.jpg
Views:	486
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	531

It wasn't something I really thought about, I just woke up on Thursday morning and decided that today is the day, I want to buy a sippy cup!

It was a little scary, but not as scary as when I bought my sucky. I was running a bit late and so I didn't have a lot of time to think things over or really stress about it. I was still kind of blushy as I walked around with sippy cups in my cart. I was
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170706_230347.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	532  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Owning a worms orgasms!

Posted 07-06-2017 at 09:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

A few days ago, Jaro posted a blog about having his orgasms owned ... by none other than yours truly!

As most of you know, I was Jaro's Domme for about 6 months. It was a lot of fun for both of us, and the split was mutual. Neither of us have taken another play partner in that capacity.

Last week I read Jaro's blog about being horny. I know that a big turn on for him was to have somebody tell him when he could cum, and the best part was not knowing when it would happen.
A Butterfly Princess <3