Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Two cups, one (little) girl!

Posted 07-09-2017 at 04:29 PM by Butterfly
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly

I bought a sippy cup! Actually, I bought two!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170706_224124.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	531

It wasn't something I really thought about, I just woke up on Thursday morning and decided that today is the day, I want to buy a sippy cup!

It was a little scary, but not as scary as when I bought my sucky. I was running a bit late and so I didn't have a lot of time to think things over or really stress about it. I was still kind of blushy as I walked around with sippy cups in my cart. I was even MORE blushy when I brought them to the checkout and the young girl was asking me questions about the cups.

But I did it!!

It is something I have been thinking about. Ever since I bought a sucky and used it, I have thought about using a sippy cup when I feel little. It would definitely help me stop spilling milk or water in bed. Having things like a sucky really help me get into little space.

I was very excited and nervous and anxious to try some little time with my sippy cups.

Thankfully I didn't have to wait too long.

That night, I went home from work and had a few hours to experiment with some Little time. Mr. Rainbow and I talked on the phone or a little bit before it was time to go get a snack, chocolate milk in my sippy cup, and my friends, Ella and George! Well, I couldn't find George, he must have run away or something, because he was missing.

But Ella and I curled up in bed with my snack and we put Tangled on the tv.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170706_230347.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	532

Mr. Rainbow spent the whole movie with me. He listened to me giggle about the funny parts, he helped me hide at the scary parts, and he reassured me when I got worried that they were going to get caught. He even encouraged me to sing, but I was too blushy!

We talked about all the best parts of the movie. Mr. Rainbow likes the part where Rapunzel leaves her tower for the first time. It is always so funny!

Mr. Rainbow reminded me to eat my gold fishies and to drink my milk. And when I needed to go pee, he tried to come with me to make sure I didn't need help, but I promised I was a big girl and I could do it by myself. He was very proud when I did it with no help!

When it came to my favorite part, I couldn't help but whisper sing. Mr. Rainbow even sang the boy part with me. It was so sweet, and I had the biggest grin on my little face.

Movies make me sleepy, so Mr. Rainbow told me to put my sucky in after I had eaten my snack. My eyes were getting sleepy, so I watched the rest of the movie with my eyes closed. When Mr. Rainbow needed to go for a shower, he kept the phone on, but without him there, I started to drift off to sleep. I could barely open my eyes to say good night (good morning for him) to Mr. Rainbow.

This is the most I have explored Little space, and I couldn't have asked for a better first experience. Thank you Mr. Rainbow for being so sweet, and patient and wonderful!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am glad you liked it so much and I do hope to do something again soon

As always little one, I am happy when you are happpy
  2. Old Comment
    You even sound little when you write this. I'm so happy for you being able to explore this. It must feel so great, such innocence, not a care in the world.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RopeRigger View Comment
    I am glad you liked it so much and I do hope to do something again soon

As always little one, I am happy when you are happpy
    Thank you Mr. Rainbow!!!!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaroface View Comment
    You even sound little when you write this. I'm so happy for you being able to explore this. It must feel so great, such innocence, not a care in the world.
    It felt amazing! I am so happy to be able to explore a little bit and to feel safe while doing it.