Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > A swedish dare slave.

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Day 3, wearing a butt plug and parachute ball stretcher.

Posted 10-21-2020 at 02:04 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

Now I'm on day three (of five planned) wearing a medium sized butt plug and a parachute ball stretcher for at least an hour. Didn't use lube on the butt plug today which made it a bit more difficult to put in, but not painful. When I've removed the plug for today, I'll try my new medium sized (14 cm long and 3 cm in diameter) anal dildo according to this post.. Never used a dildo before so I'm a little bit nervous.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

965 ballbusts to do! Ouch!

Posted 10-18-2020 at 11:56 PM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

A while back I joined a thread called Girls Pop The Balloon (Ballbusting) and once the balloon got popped, I ended up with 965 ballbusts on my "to do list"! Now, I've never tried ballbusting as CBT before and I don't want to go all crazy when I'm going to do the busts. I guess I should take it fairly easy at first? Should I do them all in one session or perhaps spread the busts out over multiple sessions? And then there's the question about how HARD the busts should be? I do think that punching...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New toys today!

Posted 10-08-2020 at 01:14 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

My new toys arrived today: a medium sized butt plug, a medium sized anal dildo, a parachute ball stretcher and some lube. I think I'll be able to handle the toys if I'm taking it slowly at first. Probably need to try them first before I involve them in a dare though. Posted a pic in one of my albums and it's currently waiting to be moderated.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About toys and equipment.

Posted 10-06-2020 at 01:29 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

So, various toys and other "equipment" are sometimes needed or wanted for some interesting dares. Currently, I have a rather limited collection:

Nipple clamps with chain
Black hood
Blind fold
Wooden clothepins (24 of them)
Hogtie kit (velcro/non lockable)
A set of 8 D6 dice in a bag
Shoe laces (for CTB and what not)

Not much, but still usable for some interesting dares I think. How ever, last night, I ordered a few other...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Corner time today.

Posted 09-22-2020 at 09:52 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

So I had to pick one of my dislikes as punishment a while back. Today it was time to go through with it (see this thread). While I tied my balls I got hard of course. Couldn't really help it. But with a 1kg weight hanging from my balls, it didn't take long for it to go soft again. Stood in the corner like this for 20 minutes (decided by rolling two dice) but it sure felt like a lot longer.

Punishment album.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ready for some dice dares!

Posted 09-08-2020 at 12:56 AM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

I've finally settled in with my new home and my new job. Autumn is coming and it's really time to start exploring the exciting world of dares (and some truths as well).
Dice dares in particular is something that intrigues me alot and for this, I needed some dice. Sure, I could of course use online/digital dice, but it's not quite the same as rolling REAL physical dice.

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Back again.

Posted 07-20-2020 at 02:46 PM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

So, havn't had time to come online for quite some time. New job, new home made life a bit of a mess for a while. Finally everything has calmed down now and I can explore the world of interesting and scary dares again.
Posted in Uncategorized