Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2020, 01:49 AM   #1
Slave_bjorn

Male 45/m, punishment based on my dislikes please.

It took too long for me to do a dare a while ago and now I need to be punished according to this post. I could of course choose one of my dislikes and try to punish myself based on that, but I think it might be more interesting for other people to decide for me. So, please, help me to pick a suitable punishment. I really wouldn't mind if it comes in form of a dice dare.

Dislikes: Being gagged and (or) blindfolded, hard pain, corner time, hard CBT, outdoor/public dares, chastity, spanking.

Limits:Body fluids, permanent marks, showing face, anything illegal, scat/piss, needle play.

kik: slave_bjorn
Slave_bjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 11:51 AM   #2
Slave_bjorn

Well, since I was supposed to pick one of my dislikes as punishment, that's what I'll do. I pick Corner Time! And I'll let two dice decide how to do it.

First die will decide the time:

1-2 = 20 minutes
3-4 = 40 minutes
5-6 = 60 minutes

Now, the second die will decide a few details:

1 - Standing naked, balls tied.
2 - On my knees, naked, nipple clamps.
3 - On all four, naked, clothepins on balls and penis.
4 - Standing naked, balls tied + weight attached + nipple clamps.
5 - On my knees, naked, nipple clamps, feet and hands tied.
6 - On all four, naked, feet and hands tied, nipple clamps, clothepins on balls and penis.

I plan to do this next saturday (19/9) and until then, this is open for suggestions (and editing).

Dislikes: Being gagged and (or) blindfolded, hard pain, corner time, hard CBT, outdoor/public dares, chastity, spanking.

Limits:Body fluids, permanent marks, showing face, anything illegal, scat/piss, needle play.

Old 09-20-2020, 12:39 PM   #3
Slave_bjorn

Well, I went to https://www.random.org/dice/ and rolled 1 and 4. Was supposed to do it yesterday, but had to work all weekend. Will do the corner time either during the upcoming week, or next weekend. I will of course rig a camera to get some photos (and perhaps video as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_bjorn View Post
Well, since I was supposed to pick one of my dislikes as punishment, that's what I'll do. I pick Corner Time! And I'll let two dice decide how to do it.

First die will decide the time:

1-2 = 20 minutes
3-4 = 40 minutes
5-6 = 60 minutes

Now, the second die will decide a few details:

1 - Standing naked, balls tied.
2 - On my knees, naked, nipple clamps.
3 - On all four, naked, clothepins on balls and penis.
4 - Standing naked, balls tied + weight attached + nipple clamps.
5 - On my knees, naked, nipple clamps, feet and hands tied.
6 - On all four, naked, feet and hands tied, nipple clamps, clothepins on balls and penis.

I plan to do this next saturday (19/9) and until then, this is open for suggestions (and editing).

Advertisements
Kink Talk