Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old

Who Buys Lunch?

Posted 07-06-2016 at 12:20 PM by The Slutty Princess

It had only been a few days since we had our first kiss and I already missed her lips. A few days doesn’t seem like a long time but what can happen in just a few days is rather amazing. After sharing our feelings with each other on a rather sickening night, it seemed as though this were a little awkward between the both of us. I wasn’t surprised, I expected things to be a little awkward and uncomfortable between the two of us for quite a few days after telling each other we like each other. I was utterly...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I Kissed a Girl and I Like It...

Posted 07-02-2016 at 03:58 PM by The Slutty Princess

Maybe ‘love’ is more of a proper word!

It had been a few days since I came out to Sammie and things have been going swell but they took a giant leap today! I was still a little tired from the previous long and hectic nights so I slept in until noon. I had awoken to a text from Sammie telling me to come over to swim. After making myself presentable, I drove over to her house. Her parents weren’t home, they were hardly ever home. Her Dad is a semi driver and her mother is a nurse so both...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stepping Into the World

Posted 06-30-2016 at 12:04 PM by The Slutty Princess

For those of you who don't know, I am bisexual. I have had feelings for a friend (actually multiple friends) but just recently did I actually come out and tell her my feelings for her. It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. It didn't go as planned.

Yesterday, I met with Sammie. We met at her place since her parents would be gone for the night. I asked her if we could ‘talk’ and she told me to come over. My mind was being drowned by thoughts as I drove to her house. I was...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Starry Night

Posted 06-16-2016 at 11:44 AM by The Slutty Princess

After a long day of work helping Sam with his work on the farm, we were finally done for the day. The both of were covered in feed, sweat, and dust and after a quick shower together, we cuddled in his bed and watched a movie until it got darker outside. By the time ten o’clock rolled on, both Sam’s parents were inside and it was plenty dark outside. Sam didn’t seem to have much intentions of a pleasurable night, nearly falling asleep while we cuddled in bed but I woke him up. Snuggling my head against...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sex in the Barn

Posted 06-08-2016 at 12:04 PM by The Slutty Princess

Last night was Sam’s graduation. I had a great time watching his school’s graduation and taking pictures with Sam and a few others people that I have grew familiar with from his school since meeting Sam. Anyway, on such a special night, I wanted to make sure to give Sam a night that he and I won’t forget for a very long time. We had sex on my graduation night and I wanted to return the favor but make it more memorable, rather than the sex we had had in Sam’s bedroom on my graduation night. After the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More Sex...

Posted 05-28-2016 at 08:58 PM by The Slutty Princess

I finally found a time where I had the house all to myself, giving me the opportunity to invite Sam over to have sex at my house. Generally, we have sex at his house since it is more convenient. We’ve only had sex in my bed once, other than that, it is hard to find a time when both parents and siblings are out of the house. Tonight I finally found the opportunity, my parent’s were at some wine tasting event and my sister and brother were both out with friends. Sam picked me up around four and we went...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sex in the Shower

Posted 05-28-2016 at 10:46 AM by The Slutty Princess

Well, I’ve always wanted to have sex in the shower and I finally got the chance last night! It wasn’t as great as I had pictured it to be but sex is sex! Any kind of passionate sex feels amazing! Anyway, here is my report.

We got let out of school about two hours earlier than usual due tradition. The Seniors were always granted one half day and one Senior skip day, today was our half day. Sam was off school like usual since he had school to work and worked on his parent’s farm every afternoon...
Posted in Uncategorized