Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

More Sex...

Posted 05-28-2016 at 08:58 PM by The Slutty Princess

I finally found a time where I had the house all to myself, giving me the opportunity to invite Sam over to have sex at my house. Generally, we have sex at his house since it is more convenient. We’ve only had sex in my bed once, other than that, it is hard to find a time when both parents and siblings are out of the house. Tonight I finally found the opportunity, my parent’s were at some wine tasting event and my sister and brother were both out with friends. Sam picked me up around four and we went out to eat. After dining out we had planned to catch a movie. Knowing the prime opportunity that awaited at my house with no one home, I lied and told him I no longer felt like a movie and suggested we go back to my house. I didn’t say it sexually but nevertheless, the way I mentioned it sounded to me as though I had already hinted at sex. After getting back to my house, we sat down on the couch in the living room and turned on the television. Sam watched a little of the NBA game before I made sure he knew of my intentions. Slowly, I inched my hand up his lap, stopping in the middle of his inner thigh, almost teasing him. Putting my head on his shoulder as my hand rested only inches from crotch, I whispered into his ear, “Nobody is home” and with my other hand, I grabbed the remote and turned off the television, grinning back at him. I got up from the couch as he grinned back at me, getting up from the couch as well. I didn’t need to say any more, those three words were all that needed to be spoken, my body told him the rest. He nor I said anything else for a little while as I grabbed onto his hand and pulled on it, signaling for him to follow me. Still grinning boastfully, he traveled behind me as I walked up the stairs, pulling him into my sister’s room. Quickly, he grew hesitant, “Isn’t this your sister’s room?” I nodded my head and shrugged my shoulders. “My bed gets old quite fast, let’s try it here” I said in a sexual, almost confident tone. Despite that way I said it, I was feeling different on the inside. Everything was buzzing inside me, it felt so wrong to be in my sister’s bedroom but it felt so naughty at the same time, it made me wet. I was actually really uncomfortable and I could tell Sam was a little uncomfortable as well but I tried to put on an act. I tried to act comfortable, taking both his hands in mine and giving him a quick kiss on the lips before I let go and began removing my clothes. It all felt so inappropriate, so wrong, so immoral, so uncomfortable but at the same time, felt so naughty and arousing. The power of lust and arousal took over and hid my fears and discomfort, all my body wanted was sex, it didn’t care where I was. It was a mental headache. In the back of my head, I felt sick and disgusted with myself but my mind was overcome by the sexual trance I seemed to be lost in, none of that mattered.
Naked, I sat my bare butt down on her soft comforter that was neatly tucked in. Just sitting down on the bed sent waves through my head and caused my adrenaline to spike. It felt even worse now but my body and mind were too far gone, they were lost in a sexual trance that I couldn’t seem to escape even if I wanted to. To add to the discomfort, the room was completely silent, all that could be heard was our breathing. Neither of us said a word the entire time I was in her room. I craved sex and that’s all I wanted. I could tell Sam was uncomfortable and I felt awful about it. When I have sex, I don’t want it to be uncomfortable and awkward. I really wanted to stop it and continue in my room but now that the both of us were already naked, I figured I should at least give it a try. To save Sam from becoming more uncomfortable, I laid down on the edge of the bed on my back, spreading my legs to ensure he knew that he didn’t have to crawl on the bed with me. As Sam stood in front of my spread legs, he warmed up his cock with one hand, stroking it softly as his other hand rubbed my clit very slowly. Just his soft, warm touch made my body tense up as a moan escaped and I clenched my eyes closed absorbing the waves of pleasure that circulated throughout my body. Just rubbing my pussy made me flow like a river and my body quickly begged for more. He only rubbed me for a few seconds before resting the head of his penis on my lips as my body quickly grew tense. Everything seemed to stop, my breath, my heartbeat, and my mind as it went blank to the anticipation. He wanted to tease me, slowly rubbing it up and down my lips, coating it in my slick juices, but I wasn’t gonna let that happen, my body was trembling and ached for it. With a quick motion, I slammed down on his penis as it parted my lips and slipped inside me, filling me instantly and causing me to scream. My head jolted back, deeper into the comforter as my toes curled and back formed a perfect arch. Sam began to thrust his cock deeper inside me as he fucked me. I was deep in a trance, feeling only the pleasure and for a second, I lost the thought of where I was and it was all good. That quickly changed. I took a long, deep exhale and then a long inhale, trying to relax myself but this made it all worse. Instantly, I could smell my sister’s perfume on her bed and it quickly put thoughts of her in my head and it made me snap back to reality. I couldn’t shake her image from my head, all I could smell was her sweet scent and I could picture my little sister, the sister that looked up to me, the only person I could talk to, the only person that really understood me, my best friend. It all quickly made me lose interest. The sexual haze slowly faded as Sam continued to stretch me out. My breathing steadied and my moaning halted. With another deep breath, I pulled myself back further on the bed, escaping his cock as it slid out from me. Shaking my head, I told him I couldn’t continue. He seemed confused and asked “What’s wrong?” I just told him I’d like to do it in my room. He nodded understandably and almost reluctantly and stepped away from the bed, grabbing his clothes. I got up from the bed, straightened out the comforter and grabbed my pile of clothes. Sam still hard, and myself still extremely wet and wanting to finish, walked across the hallway and to my room, closing the door behind me.

We were both still silent as I dropped the pile of clothes on the floor and Sam followed. To break the silence, I turned my sex playlist on on my iPad and lay down on my bed in the same position. Sam assumed his positioned between my legs. We were both anxious to continue and Sam slid inside me right away as I let out a loud moan, closing my eyes. I finally felt at home as I lay still, letting Sam do all the work, absorbing all the pleasure. Minutes in, I could feel myself approaching climax along with Sam. I could feel Sam was tensing up, trying to hold back from orgasming too soon. My breathing grew shallow and came to a halt. My eyes rolled over, my hands clenched onto the sheets, my toes curled, my back arched, and my head sank further into my bed as I orgasmed, letting out a loud moan. The orgasm was incredible and intense, leaving me shaking for a few seconds. My orgasm quickly triggered Sam as well as he pulled out, shooting a warm load across my belly, filling my belly button. We both smiled and kissed before I pushed him off and began to clean up. It was yet another amazing night.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1105 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Princess,
    From that dare thought. So very much was over looked before hand, from whoever gave you this dare. It failed and that pride was pushed aside for a few minutes until that guilty feeling inside you did take over. Just as if your sister was there watching you. That emotional stage was coming out over that sexual stage, with all those thoughts inside. It is important to fully think some dares through in all stages. As what was shown in this one.
    This dare failed!
    Daddy!
    Updated 05-29-2016 at 11:17 AM by MasterDaddy02 (Correction.)
  2. Old Comment
    Your experience demonstrates the fundamental difference between women and men when it comes to sex.

For women, sex is a 90% emotional experience throughout the whole act. For men, once we get over the initial emotional hurdle the physical part takes over. For a woman, at any time during the act, emotions can intrude (as in this case, guilt - triggered by the smell of your sister's perfume), and ruin the whole thing.

The tough thing is - this can be very hard for men like us to understand. We would immediately assume that your sudden loss of interest was due to us doing something wrong. This might lead to guilt or blame. Even if you were to explain the situation to a man (I doubt at that point that you could - it wouldn't be even that obvious to you), the man would dismiss it as being "too trivial."

I myself have been guilty of this many times, and as much as I try to understand it, it is still hard. Once during a session with a sub who was in to verbal and physical humiliation, I used one phrase that immediately triggered in her a bad memory of when she was abused as a teen by someone she trusted. That ruined the whole session, and I spent hours of aftercare to bring her back. It was nobody's fault, but shows how much a woman's enjoyment depends on her mental and emotional state.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    Your experience demonstrates the fundamental difference between women and men when it comes to sex.

For women, sex is a 90% emotional experience throughout the whole act. For men, once we get over the initial emotional hurdle the physical part takes over. For a woman, at any time during the act, emotions can intrude (as in this case, guilt - triggered by the smell of your sister's perfume), and ruin the whole thing.

The tough thing is - this can be very hard for men like us to understand. We would immediately assume that your sudden loss of interest was due to us doing something wrong. This might lead to guilt or blame. Even if you were to explain the situation to a man (I doubt at that point that you could - it wouldn't be even that obvious to you), the man would dismiss it as being "too trivial."

I myself have been guilty of this many times, and as much as I try to understand it, it is still hard. Once during a session with a sub who was in to verbal and physical humiliation, I used one phrase that immediately triggered in her a bad memory of when she was abused as a teen by someone she trusted. That ruined the whole session, and I spent hours of aftercare to bring her back. It was nobody's fault, but shows how much a woman's enjoyment depends on her mental and emotional state.
    You're very accurate! During sex, my mind is constantly traveling a million miles a second. At times, I'll go through a stage where I experience guilt and the whole thing is ruined and it makes me feel even worse when I can't explain it to him. It makes it seem as though it was something he had done.
    Thank you for your comment and your understanding. I wish other men could understand this as well, glad you have grasped it!
    Posted 05-29-2016 at 10:44 AM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline