Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Pain & Humility - an afternoon session with Sir

Posted 10-19-2020 at 05:44 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:43 AM by AnalAddict

After an exhausting weekend filled to the brim with work, chores and a minimum of sleep, I missed Sir (my former dom) like crazy. So when it turned out He had time for a session this afternoon, my entire body squirmed with need. I counted down the minutes to my lunch break and was stripped and on all fours within seconds after I got off the clock.

(NB. After rightfully being punished by Sir for calling His holes mine, I want to point out again that I'm fully aware these holes belong to Sir...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

965 ballbusts to do! Ouch!

Posted 10-18-2020 at 11:56 PM by Slave_bjorn (A swedish dare slave.)

A while back I joined a thread called Girls Pop The Balloon (Ballbusting) and once the balloon got popped, I ended up with 965 ballbusts on my "to do list"! Now, I've never tried ballbusting as CBT before and I don't want to go all crazy when I'm going to do the busts. I guess I should take it fairly easy at first? Should I do them all in one session or perhaps spread the busts out over multiple sessions? And then there's the question about how HARD the busts should be? I do think that punching...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tasks i need to do

Posted 10-18-2020 at 12:28 PM by SissySlutSamantha
Updated 10-31-2020 at 04:03 PM by SissySlutSamantha

These are dares ive been given either through GD or Kik. Will try to complete tasks within a week.
Will be uploading some proof to an album

Copy 2 pictures - for Victoria85 (done)

Clothing chosen by winner - for SissyJuliette (done)

Copying 3 of 5 pictures chosen by winner - for jthunderbolt (done)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Crossdressing Clothes

Posted 10-15-2020 at 12:43 PM by SissySlutSamantha
Updated 12-30-2020 at 03:12 PM by SissySlutSamantha

Underwear
White Cotton Panties, Pink & White Striped Cotton Panties, Nude Cotton Panties, Pink Cotton Panties, Mint Green Cotton Panties, Grey Cotton Panties, White Panties With Lace Front High Waist Cotton Panties, Black Crotchless Lace panties, Maroon Lace Panties, Black Crotchless Maid Panties

Red thong, Pink thong, Black Thong, White Thong.

Black Padded Bra, Black Lace Bra, Grey Cotton Bra, Camo Silk Bra.

Red Lacy Set, Pink Silky Lace set, Blue...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

When you yearn to be punished...

Posted 10-15-2020 at 12:48 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:43 AM by AnalAddict

Yesterday's session was intense. So intense in fact that I couldn't write the report after because I was too exhausted to form another sentence. That's telling for someone who loves to write...

This past week, I've been yearning to be punished. Maybe it has to do with the stress I'm under at work and in my personal life. When Sir (my former dom) asked me to describe a fantasy to Him while I was grinding my XL butt plug with pegs on my nipples, clit and tongue, the one I came up with was...
getDare Addict
Posted in Session reports
Old

Daytime Public/Spanking Dare

Posted 10-12-2020 at 06:00 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

I've really been obsessed with dares recently, especially public ones. Today I upped the ante considerably.

I went to a large park with a walking trail running through it. There is a small side path, & a wire fence you're not supposed to cross. It leads to a very large nature reserve. I wandered about 10m off the path, & after some wandering, found a place to sit down. I didn't (as far as I know) actually get seen from the path, or the people wandering past on the other side, following...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Dares
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

Whored out for amusement part 2 (2/2)

Posted 10-11-2020 at 08:55 AM by Rascal. (Forever exploring with Lola.Fox)
Updated 10-12-2020 at 03:43 AM by Rascal.

If you are enjoying my blog posts, please rate and comment so I know to keep writing them! This is a follow on from my last blog post so check that out first if you haven't seen it yet!

So... there I was covered from head to panties in body writing. On my knees, lipstick on, snapping pictures of my slutty self for my girlfriend and her friend to laugh at whilst being half distracted by other things.

Some of the words they had me write on myself were: Puppy princess,