Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Office

Posted 09-01-2009 at 01:57 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Jan is crazy.

Lol...

"God, I'd love to burn your candles!"
"You burn it, you buy it!"
"Great! I'll be your first customer!"
"You're hardly my first!"
"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer Time=No Life

Posted 09-01-2009 at 09:30 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

During summer vacation, I have no life. I use my computer, and nintendo, but most of the time, I constantly keep up with what is going on in the tropics, because during my summer vacation is during hurricane season.

Weather is my life, what can I say. I do however, go outside also, mainly to just walk around, lol.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chat Time

Posted 09-01-2009 at 06:10 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Is it possible to change the time in chat? Right now mine says GMT-5, and I saw, 13:08:00, how can I chnage that to my good ol' eastern daylight time?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 08-31-2009 at 03:23 AM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

Sorry I took so long posting a blog entry. And yes, this the picture from the Wikipedia article on BDSM. The point is, I used to think of myself as a dominant more, but as I explore more and more I'm coming to realize I am a switch, and I absolutely would love to be collarred.

Officelover

P.S.- You don't call them collarred people. That's offensive.
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

40 days and 40 nights

Posted 08-30-2009 at 03:45 PM by vivala_dare (my first blog)

I am going to go 40 days and 40 nights without masturbation starting tomorrow. It will be the 31st of august tomorrow so if I do 40 days without masturbation I should finish on the 9th of October.

I might not make 40days but I’m going to see how long I can go.

Why am I doing this? I feel I masturbate too much and it takes up a lot of my time when I could be doing something else. Yes its nice and great and the best thing ever.

The reason I put masturbation...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Strongly Discouraged

Posted 08-30-2009 at 03:37 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello everybody, today is the second day I have had away from my parents. Sadly, nothing too exciting has been going on but I am one step closer to completing my goal for this time my parents are gone. No I still won't tell you what it is. For everyone who was on the chats last night, you know that I spent almost all day yesterday completely naked except for my glasses. Today is no exception, as I have spent most of today naked as well. I had to be clothed for a while as my grandmother came over...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm in the mood for a trashy night.

Posted 08-30-2009 at 10:50 AM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)

The perfect night for me right now would be watching Cruel Intentions, eating cheap "Chinese" food, and drinking some Fox Barrel. Sadly, there is no way in hell this will happen tonight. I'll be having this dream all week until I can finally live it out next Friday (maybe).

Last night was strange for me. I actually felt happy for the first time in as long as I can remember. Instead of studying or doing homework I had been playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 (in Wine!) for thirty...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cruel_intentions.jpg
Views:	613
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	43  
SysOp
Posted in Personal life