Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

My plans #1 | fabroulette test subjects & personal life

Posted 06-11-2019 at 07:07 AM by SecretGhost

Hey peeps, im back since some time.
I kinda wanted to talk about a few things that im wanting to do and want to work on.

Lets start with number one

Fabroulette *all fetishes*
I was browsing through fabroulette and i really seen a lack of good scat dares.

So i decided to make faproulette dares for people here.
From normal dares to feet to scat.
If people want me to make a dare then just PM me ^^
Ill be starting soon
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gang Up Loser ABDL Dares (the setup)

Posted 06-10-2019 at 08:25 PM by JTN2010
Updated 06-15-2019 at 03:58 PM by JTN2010

So in addition to my bedwetting dare, I recently lost Gang Up ABDL dare. Meaning 5 people are to give me dares. 4 of the 5 already have (which is way more than I expected), so I have those ready. Unless required by one of these dares I won't take on anything new until these are all completed.

For now I'll post them all down below in-case anyone is interested (and credit the author). For a couple I modified them a bit to clean them up or make them a bit more interesting (without it just...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 1.67 average.

Coming back to Getdare...

Posted 06-10-2019 at 12:33 PM by Bloxo

So a few weeks ago, after a several month absence I posted about coming back to the site, here are some thoughts on what it's been like...

So at first the site seemed pretty quiet, I think maybe the time of year influences who posts and how active people generally feel to do dares and interact with others...the winter putting people into a bit of a hibernation mode...

I have to admit it feels a bit weird right now...I've gone back to being quite active lately, but I still...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bedwetting Cumulative Dare

Posted 06-08-2019 at 05:04 PM by JTN2010

So I lost a cumulative abdl dare: here.

Before getting started I am going to clean up the rules and make some minor modifications. At the end of the day I'd rather complete a dare with an asterisk than not complete it at all.

I kept getting an error trying to setup a public Kik group so instead I threw it into Tumblr. I hope that works for a log and where I can get responses on what to write on the diaper.

Tumblr Link

Rules
  1. Must wear diapers
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares Version 2 - Girls Only

Posted 06-08-2019 at 02:03 PM by Bloxo
Updated 04-24-2023 at 05:06 PM by Bloxo

Hello all,
Welcome to my PM dares page...I've revamped with some suggestions and made it more fun I hope!

Girls can now combine 2 PM dares together, please be mindful of safety where mess is involved...
Fitness dares can be up to 5 excluding messy ones

I will report back whenever a PM dare is complete!

Fitness:

Jumping Jacks X (Max 50)
Press Ups X (Max 30)
Squats X (Max 40)
Plank - I will do a 30 second Plank...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Trials and tribulations

Posted 06-07-2019 at 03:38 PM by Bloxo

God I hate ranting...but it’s therapeutic to get things out...

Why am I on this site? Because life decides to fuck with me every chance it gets and it pushes me to this safety area where I can let loose and have a little fun on occasion.

This week had been a good one, went drinking with a friend on Tuesday, went to the river for more drinks with the team on Wednesday and then had a flat warming party on Thursday, all in all a nice group of social occasions and some good...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

Posted 06-07-2019 at 03:02 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Poo: Delightfully Degrading

There’s something rather horrible about poo; it’s smelly, sticky (but occasionally runny) and just yucky. Yet somehow, I’m mildly curious about it, but only when I’m in the right mood (usually the hornier I am the darker my fetishes and wants tend to go). It’s an utterly disgusting and degrading thing to play with but that’s very much the appeal; to be forced to feel like a toilet and no longer deserving of the basic niceties that people deserve.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Random Musings