Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Two year anniversary!

Posted 08-10-2016 at 01:29 PM by MasterDaddy02

I have been on GetDare for two years today. That is a very long time in this secret world. I have experience an equal balance of "good and bad," while in that period of time. I have seen members enjoy this kink world in so many ways. I have also seen members who felt that it was time to move on with there life's and leave this site. Yet, there reasons to say goodbye was that they didn't need this anymore in there life's. They grew forward in that everyday life and reality caught up to them. They had to choose what was more important. They found out that it was to much in handling both. Others left due to finding that true relationship and the values of such versus hiding this dark side inside themselves. There is that reason for everyone who is on this site. Yet, only each person knows that purpose inside.
I love to challenge slaves and subs with those very creativity dares. To help them to experience that push from inside to discover that part of themselves. To bring out that different side of themselves, that they have been needing to express. I have had a number of slaves and subs as well. With each one did come that challenge from inside to bring out that secret side deep down. To have the privilege to earn that trust, which is not easy to do. As it did take time, from breaking down that wall. Or getting through that steel door. Trust, is not easy to gain from anyone on here. It is a honor. It took time as it was on there terms.
I would like to say thankyou, to all that I have met and those who have served me as a slave or sub. New challenges are on there way.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 731 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments