Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Old

Open letter to someone I offended

Posted 09-22-2013 at 01:31 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Recently I was punished for having been rude to a pharmacist. Part of the punishment would have been going to apologise to her, but my disciplinarian has lifted this part of the punishment. I wanted to write an open letter to the lady in question so that everyone can share in my humiliation for my shameful behaviour.

-----

Dear Ma'am

I was in your pharmacy a while ago and I was rude to you. You were only doing your job and I was being arrogant and mocking...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Last day of grounding

Posted 09-14-2013 at 10:28 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Yesterday was set aside as a day of humiliation and punishment. I was given a strict schedule to follow, including study time, chores and punishments. I had to crawl everywhere in the house and I had to pee outside each time. I was also not allowed any clothes.

I started the day with half an hour of corner time, naked and sucking my thumb. During this corner time I reflected upon what I had done to deserve this punishment. I came to the conclusion that acting like a brat was what got me...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have been grounded

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:48 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I have been grounded for my rude behavior, and my disciplinarian has given me the following instructions:

My bad behavior has caused me to lose several privileges. I may not watch tv during my punishment. I am also not permitted to wear clothes at home, so that my nudity will remind me of my disgrace. I may not masturbate at all. I am also not allowed to go anywhere except work and school without permission.

My grounded name is Tramp.

Every day starts with...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Being punished for being arrogant and rude

Posted 09-13-2013 at 07:46 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

I have been undergoing punishment for my bad behaviour lately and wanted to put a record up here. Here are some of the posts from my thread:

I am in need of punishment because I have been rude and arrogant lately.

A few days ago I was in the pharmacy buying painkillers. The pharmacist asked me whether I wanted the 275 mg pills and I said yes. Then when I asked her what other doses were available, out of interest, she said that was the only one. I snapped at her that it was...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 10

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:04 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 10 I wrote another essay. This particular task had been assigned to me a while before and I'd been thinking about how to approach it.

1. You will begin writing essays every three days in your detention time. You will post them in a blog you start on this site. The essay topics will be chosen by the first person to comment on the blog with a topic for you. Each essay must be 750 words minimum. Topic one: What is the best way to "reform" a slut?

2. You will
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 9; Essay: My dark fantasy

Posted 04-28-2012 at 05:00 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

On day 9 my punishment required me to write an essay describing my darkest fantasy. Now I have quite a few of these so I chose one I thought about recently. I wrote this wearing just a bra and panties.

----

My dark fantasy

I have a lot of these floating around, but I’ll tell you about a random one. Dark is a fairly subjective term, so what seems dark to you may be totally tame to me, or of course vice versa. This is one fantasy I’ve had for a while....
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 8

Posted 04-27-2012 at 03:03 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 04-28-2012 at 01:16 AM by MsX

One of the earliest punishments I did was to write 200 words explaining why I am a slut. A few days later, I received a PM from the person who set the dare, and he was not happy.

"I enjoyed reading this slut but I'm a little disappointed about a couple of things.

Firstly, why weren’t you wearing high heels with your outfit? All the other strippers and whores wear them so why not you? Do you feel like your better than them? Explain this to me slut?

Secondly,
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized