Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Answer to AMA - part 1

Posted 10-01-2016 at 03:03 AM by RainbowSky

So my boyfriend/sort of dom made me create an AMA thread with the whole intention to humiliate me in public (getdare). My answers have all been recorded on my thread but he wants me to take the answers and form them into a sort of story/letter to humiliate me more.
Rules: I am not allowed to call myself I or me, must refer to myself as slut or whore the whole way through the story/letter - if you spot an error from this point on comment.

Slut studies maths at uni. Slut found getdare by accident when slut was looking for dares for a birthday party. Slut has never really used getdare for dares as slut doesn't really do them. Slut has never really done any dares except very vanilla ones with Slut's friend. Slut has had accidental public wedgies but never one on purpose. Slut has also never done and wedgie dare and would probably not do one in the future.

Slut's guilty pleasure is high school musical. Slut gets easily embarrassed, in fact saying the word slut gets slut embarrassed. The most revealing outfit slut has worn is a pair of butterfly crotchless knickers with her 1/4 cup peep latex bra. Slut has an unusal fetish for latex. Slut gets turned on most by being humiliated while sex is a turn off for her as slut is asexual. 3 toys slut would buy at a sex shop right now is a vibe, wand and gag.

Slut has been masturbating since turning 20 and has never orgasmed. Slut's weirdest fantasy is to be hucow which she sometimes acts out. Slut rarely leaves the house with no underwear on.

Slut doesn't like having her bum hole licked and has never fucked anyone (male or female). Slut's darkest fantasy is to be a sex slave and sold to the highest bidder with no limits. Slut has never received a golden shower.

Slut is a submissive. Slut's best experience with bondage was when her bf tied her to the bedroom door on the corridor side and teased her clit for an hour running the risk of having roommates coming back. 3 fictional characters she would take on a road trip are finnick, luna and Noah.

Slut has never sent nudes and masturbates once a week if that by choice. Usually to masturbate Slut uses vibes or bf teases slut. When masturbating slut thinks of nothing. The toys slut has are a vibe, a wand, hand and ankle cuffs, a ball gag, nipple tassels and a hood. Slut has never used nipple clamps.

SLut doesn't give blow jobs. Slut is tall with 32B breasts, slim, with wide hips and completely shaved below waist.

Both slut and bf are asexual so to satisfy slut's bf all she needs to do is cuddle and kiss, however making slut squirm and humiliated also satisfies slut's bf needs. Slut has been forced to masturbate in front of bf, the one and only one she has had. occasionaly slut forgets her behaviour and bf has to spank her and it is very humiliating. SLut keeps her pussy shaved since she was 18 because of hygiene reasons.

Slut doesn't own any thongs and would not wear one on a beach. Slut finds masturbating in front of her bf humiliating especially when it is under his commands. Slut only stimulates herself from outside and would definitely consider a long period of denial as it would help her not be freaked out. Spankings are often different so the stat of slut's bottom afterwards varies.

Slut has seen bf naked but it is mostly slut who strips. Slut would ask bf for denial but knows he would say no just to embarrass slut further. Slut has never been caned or put toothpaste on slut's pussy and would never consider photos. Slut would consider caning though.

Skye
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 966 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments