Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

First munch. A whole adventure.

Posted 09-17-2018 at 10:17 AM by Pariahterror

As a part of the September dare of the month, I went to a munch. For the first time . Here is my report.

On the 15th it was time for puppy to go and do something new. There was one thing that has been in my mind and should do. And that was to go to a munch.

The munch was planned a few weeks ahead and really wanted to go, it was being held in my neighbourhood too. Then Butterfly put up the dare of the month and Mistress wanted me to go too. Every coming day I was getting...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sending keys, be warned and have fun

Posted 08-25-2018 at 05:54 AM by Pariahterror

A few days ago it happened. I was dares to send a key to myself. This would mean I wouldn't be able to unlock myself for that period. I was allowed to not follow my edging rule and send them.

Thus the next day I bought some envelopes and stamps. I took me a few times to write my address neat enough for myself. I put the key in the envelope and put it in the mail.

My reserve...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

A lot has happened in just a single year

Posted 07-19-2018 at 12:08 PM by Pariahterror

A lot has happened since I joined this site a year ago. I still was new to a lot of kinks and knew noone of this site. I was like a newborn puppy trying to explore the world.

At this moment I was starting to talk more. The most likly reason was having joined an online DND group months prior to getting an account here. It was time to explore.

I went on a few threads and got a what for me was a very imposing message. It was a sort of welcome and a guide to getdare. It was...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A puppy day!!! Woof

Posted 03-31-2018 at 01:36 PM by Pariahterror

So puppy got a free day,because of this puppy has gotten rules and tasks to do over the whole day.

So puppy will first go over the rules he has gotten from her Mistress for today. Puppy couldn't look at them until this morning. Puppy woke up being locked and collared.

1. Do a total of half an hour of playing fetch (on all fours throw your toy and crawl over pick it up in your mouth and return it to where it was thrown)

2. Spend 10 minutes with your tongue...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules have helped me

Posted 03-24-2018 at 10:46 AM by Pariahterror

In the last weeks I have gotten some good and bad news. And bad news seems to have more impact and can stay longer. Especially when those things are here to stay.

Due to some happy events I was given some rules to obey. And it wasn't actually planned to get rules not associated to my celebration thread. But I am happy to obey them.

A day or two later I got the bad news (it was actually already known, but I might have denied it or thought it might be something different)....
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules I have to follow

Posted 03-19-2018 at 10:15 AM by Pariahterror
Updated 01-15-2019 at 10:32 AM by Pariahterror

Since of late I've gotten some rules to follow By dear Littlemissslave. Here they are.

1. Try to edge as close as you can without being worried twice a day (it is hard for me to know if I'm close)

2. Send a report every other day on how you're feeling and any tasks I've done

3. Try to do some exercise six days a week. This gives one day you can pick to rest. If doesn't have to be the same every day but it must be at least 5 minutes.

4. Do 300...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Entering The Big Bad World

Posted 03-19-2018 at 09:46 AM by Pariahterror

This blog will summarize some of the events that happened recently. There's some happy stuff in it and some non-happy stuff. It is just about me entering world. And I just want to get it out of my system.

Lately I have been more active in chat. And I'm liking it more and more. It has really helped me talk. And thus some may know I got a job after graduating and found a place to life very, very nearby.

The place I'm living in is actually an old office. And I like living here...
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized