Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

A lot has happened in just a single year

Posted 07-19-2018 at 12:08 PM by Pariahterror

A lot has happened since I joined this site a year ago. I still was new to a lot of kinks and knew noone of this site. I was like a newborn puppy trying to explore the world.

At this moment I was starting to talk more. The most likly reason was having joined an online DND group months prior to getting an account here. It was time to explore.

I went on a few threads and got a what for me was a very imposing message. It was a sort of welcome and a guide to getdare. It was a lot to take in and almost scared me. But as it had links to helpful blogs I began to read them a little.

I was still living at home and busy with my studies. It was going slow and I should have put more effort into it. But I did make it more than half a year ago. But due to the speed i was doing my studies, I lost contact to my classmates, they were good people. They were nice. But it seemed that that was all it was now.

One day I dared myself into the chat. Nothing much was going multiple times on but I did get a private message request. I didn'know what to do and probably refused it. That was going too fast. I wanted to view first, know what was happening. It was also hard for me to talk to other people, don't know what to say or to talk about certain subject. But that has improved a lot now.

After going to the chat I began seeking more talking in the thread sections. I was beginning to get more active during that time and started posting in adding threads. Here I met a few people. This was a nice start of talking through posts only. It was very nice. And the good thing is, it still happens. It goes slower or you can take a break, or just keep on talking.

At some time I went back into the chat and slowly started chatting with everyone. It was nice to have people to talk to. I began seeing regulars a bit who were talking too and began talking to them. I was beginning to have have a good time talking.

At some point I was nearing a 1000 posts and thought, it is time for me to start making a thread. With their help I made my 1000 post celebration thread more than 4 months ago, and I am still happy I did that. Now I am still caged because of it and like it. I wear it day and night unless I have to edge, for which I am released once a day.

At the same time I went for a job and moved out of my parents home and started to live on my own. it was a great moment and seemed nicely planned too. I had more freedom to explore my kinks and my funds increased too, the only downside, i ndo need to go to work. But it isn't work I hate, I do like it a lot and I am still learning. But there are also machines I just know how to measure.

But during the same time some skin condition of mine was being looked at. I had some ugly red spots around my groin area and on my forearms too. Sometimes people even asked about it. First I went to see the housedoctor a few times but was sent to the hospital. And then to an even more specialized one. Here I got to hear I had a light type of cancer. But I could just live mylife with it. It isn't something nice to have and I need to get regular checkups, butI do get them and I know what it is.

Some time after my thread had started, I met some more peope in chat and somehow I talked myself into having a Mistress, an owner. I did want to seek for some time, but never had the nerves to start one. I was a great moment. She made me happy and I love to obey her, on top of that she is very nice.

During this last month more things have began to happen. I met a few people I like really much. On a different chat we talk about kinky stuff, but also some normal things, a popular interest is DND. Thanks to these peope I got interested in a lot more kinks and even crossed some of what I thought were my limits.

And the second thing is that I am planning to move again. I want to live in my own house and have more freedom and possibilities. Laundry is still a problem as are dishes. Facilities are shared which isn't optimal. But the best thing is, is that I live next to my work. Almost no travel time.

Thus i started with meeting an estate agent and soon some other people as well. Now it is up to me to look for homes. I need to know where and how I want to live with my current budget.

And now, who am I. I am a denied happy puppy with a good amount of online friends. I don't know when I began thinking of myself as a puppy, but I am glad I did. And now puppy still has some goals he would like to see become reality:

I would like to have some friends in person, some people to talk to also about kinks and just play DND together or do other fun stuff. My other wish is having my own home. I look at my life in steps. And these are the steps I would like to take next.

Thank you for reading and I am sorry if I missed anything. A lost has happened, especially in the last half a year. And that is good. I just wish i had more time to talk to everyone I want to, and they would too. Thank you for reading once again. And I will probably see you around too.

Lots of hugs to you all

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1159 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congratulations on one year, and good luck as you continue your journey.
  2. Old Comment
    Congratulations. Thanks for sharing your journey and hope you continue to enjoy the site. From one pup to another, woof.