Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part Two

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:50 PM by lola.fox

- -

The following story was written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!]

- -

You spend a moment grabbing and admiring my ass, squeezing it just before you wind up your pitching arm to administer it a heavy handed smack. You’re only twenty spanks...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part One

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:49 PM by lola.fox

Whenever I’m sad or before he goes to bed, I ask James for a nice thing. By nice thing, I mean I ask him to tell me something that’ll make me feel good. Most of the time it’s just something sweet, like him telling me something he really likes about me or a daydream he had about us cooking dinner together. Other times, I let him know I’m in a turned on mood and I want to hear something naughty that I can enjoy while lying in bed, letting my hands wander. I sort of take advantage of James’ generous nature...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

My Most Recent Experience with Sir (And My 1st Blog!)

Posted 09-21-2014 at 10:18 PM by lola.fox
Updated 10-16-2014 at 11:30 PM by lola.fox

Disclaimer: This is my first blog post so I’m SO very self conscious of it. So self conscious of it in fact, that I was too embarrassed to reread anything I had typed, so please excuse any mistakes! My lovely Dom had told me to write up this report for him and had said there was only a small chance of him making me post it, but clearly he tricked me.. He’s lucky I like him anyway. Anywayyy, I hope you all like this report, and if you don’t I hope you take it easy on me .

I hadn’t played...
Posted in Old Reports