Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

My sexual rules

Posted 04-02-2016 at 04:15 PM by JulieString
Updated 04-05-2016 at 01:40 AM by JulieString

Hello everyone !
I have a dare to make me have some rules of my sexual life.

First I can't use any birth control. If a guy insist to wear a condom and I have to fuck him because of a dare, I have to do it but the man don't count in the dare, I have to do another.

Second I can't tell a man my birth control status or tell a man where to cum, unless a dare ask for it. If the guy ask if I'm on birth conrol, I have to tell him the truth. If he asks if he can cum inside...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 12 - Fantasy story 1

Posted 04-02-2016 at 11:32 AM by RainbowSky

I received the first text message first thing in the morning. Take a rope, tie it into a breast bondage harness. Then take your vibrator, place it on high in your arse. Wear your crotchless leather/lace mix pants and then diaper over the top with 4 diapers. Then wear your shortest blue mini skirt and a white crop top. I hope your diapers don’t show. I stared at the now familiar number of my blackmailer and closed my eyes. If only he hadn’t found that account of me online I wouldn’t be in this mess. ...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average.

Boobs.

Posted 04-02-2016 at 06:04 AM by AbusiveMaster

How do you make 2lb of fat gorgeous? Stick a nipple on it.

For those of you who don't know, my little girl is not so little in the chest department. She sports a stunning F cup (though F cups make sports difficult.) I don't know why I love boobs so much, they are just boobs. But I do, and hers most of all.

I adore the way they jiggle when she laughs.

Quote:
He had a broad face and a little round belly,
that shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What is an Icemaiden?

Posted 04-01-2016 at 02:21 PM by AbusiveMaster
Updated 04-02-2016 at 05:40 AM by AbusiveMaster

According to Urban dictionary, a most excellent source of missinformation:

Quote:
ice maiden
A girl who acts cold hearted and bitchy towards all guys. Which sometimes is a turn-on for guys looking for a challenge or can be intimidating for guys who can't handle her personality.

Ice maiden are also girls who believe they are the elite. They often are mistaken to not have a heart, but their icy exterior hides their sweet, caring side. Ice maidens are generally hot girls who
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I Love AM.

Posted 03-28-2016 at 05:48 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:44 AM by IceMaiden

It's no secret that I am incredibly happy with Master. It's been a little over 8 months as his slave and I have never been happier.

And although I may skim over the reasons why when asked, I've never gone into full detail-so here some reasons are.

He is patient with me. I never realized before now that I can do so many things others wouldn't be able to but the second my mind thinks "No this is silly" (for example I freeze when he wants me to workout in front
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Super Strict Rules

Posted 03-28-2016 at 05:43 PM by lola.fox

Jameser somehow got it into his pretty little head that HE’S the boss around here. He spent the night trying to tell ME which type of collar he’s going to buy me when he gets here [obviously it has to be sparkly and pretty and dainty for my small neck - not the big huge dog collar that he keeps threatening me with!] and trying to tell me to do the spanks that he so rightly deserves on his own ass. I don’t know what’s gotten into this man. He’s been so well behaved these past few months.. offering to...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rules
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

10+ reasons I love Asslvr even when he is a butthead

Posted 03-27-2016 at 04:12 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-27-2016 at 10:47 PM by Butterfly

(Which by the way is all the time).

1. He runs to the store to buy me chocolate and Gummi bears when I need it.

2. He hides Easter eggs for me to find, and gives me hints when it is too hard.

3. He let's me hide Easter eggs in really hard places and even ask me for hints as I giggle at him.

4. He tells me he is proud of me even when I am grumping at him.

5. He giggles like a little boy.

6. He tells me when the...
A Butterfly Princess <3